Solve Your Eating Problems?

Hey guys, I'm determined to lose the 20 pounds I unfortunately gained back after unhealthily losing 30 pounds eating a mere 600-800 calories a day and working out; and while my workouts have not subsided, i started eating more and I've subsequently gained weight. So here I stand at 132 pounds :( , trying to reach 112 by June.

I think part of the reason for my troubles is the times in which I eat. I tend to wake up at night, unable to sleep and hungry around anytime varying between 3:30-5:30 and eat my breakfast then, go back to bed, and then wait until lunch (usually around 10:30 to eat again). I'm having a really hard time shaking this horrid habit and any tips or suggestions would be extremely helpful.

Replies

• Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Push dinner further so that you dont wake up hungry. and to stave off night time munchies, keep a pitcher of water in your room for when you wake up.

Ive been having an awful tiem with waking up between 12-3 am and eating what would be my breakfast. SO i just eat a light breakfast when i get ready to leave for work beacause i dont want to starve myself and risk overhunger. for example, i woke up at 4 am and ate two french toast sticks, cherries and a yogurt (totaling around 400ish calories). So before leaving for work today, i blended 1 cup of blueberries, 1 scoop of protein powder, 2 tbsps of flax seed (low net carbs, but high fiber so it keeps you full), and 1 cup of vanilla soy milk. That gave a total of 400 calories, but it was high in protein and fiber and relatively low in carbs. Bonus: I drank it at 7:30 and wasn't hungry until nearly 12.