Herbalife

Options
Tcameron75
Tcameron75 Posts: 16 Member
When I started my weight loss journey I used Slim Fast to control my calorie intake but I had no support system. My friend told me about Herbalife and how natural everything was and now I am hooked. The community of folks it creates is awesome not to mention that the product works. I am learning how to eat right from my coach and now I am a coach. If anyone is interested I am on Facebook and have a group that wants to br healthy mind body and spirit. So excited to see what my body will transform into.

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I've stumbled through all of it - SlimFast, Atkins, super-restrictive diets (not long term), and all sort of things. It finally clicked for me this time around when my focus was on health - not pounds or weight. Herbalife has been so-so for me so far, but I just started Friday. Additionally, I'm incorporating all of the whole, fresh foods into my snacks and other meals... I look forward to continuing on this journey - to arrive at my destination, better health, and start the next leg of my journey there!