Before and After Pics

Options
Hi there - New to the group and about to start the program. I've loved reading through all your threads - so thank you!

Didn't see many threads with before and after pics and was wondering if anyone could post... would really appreciate the visual motivation!

Thanks!

also - any tips for newbie is always great!

Replies

• peasantsong
    peasantsong Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll be taking some before and after stage 1 pics in two weeks so keep checking! I will tell you though, I am LOVING the results so far. I took a sneak peek measurement of my waist and I've lost 1.5" in 30 days of lifting and dieting! And my strength gains are incredible. I LOVE lifting and I can't believe I ever waited this long to start.
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'll be posting some in the next few days as I just finished the program. Looks like you're already thin, so I don't know how much of an inspiration mine will be as I had a LOT to lose.
  • Luvs_Rage_Phish
    Luvs_Rage_Phish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll be posting some in the next few days as I just finished the program. Looks like you're already thin, so I don't know how much of an inspiration mine will be as I had a LOT to lose.

No - that picture is what I used to look like - it's my motivation picture of what I'm trying to get back to. One of my goals is to fit into that dress again.... I have 32 lbs to lose from where I am right now to get back to where I was in that picture and my ultimate goal is 52 lbs from when I started.
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Was looking through old posts and came across this one:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/431684-pics-of-my-ginormous-man-muscles
  • feelgoodnic
    feelgoodnic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am regretting not talking before/after pictures. I didn't think I'd see results as the scales were barely moving- but in 5 weeks I lost 3.5 inches from my waist and another 1.5 from my hips. I've taken some pictures now so at least I'll be able to see progress from here on (I hope!)