Look forward to working out

Options
I really feel good after working out but the problem is I am so tired during the workweek that I hardly ever do. I need some inspiration and motivation to get me up and moving after working all day.:happy:

Replies

• 1fit4life2011
    1fit4life2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Theresa
    Here it goes. You can do it! Did you know that a lot of celebs spend 5 hours a day working out. If they can do that we can spend at least a half hour a day working out can't we?
    I look at going to the gym as a social event where I get to hang with attractive looking people and watch t.v. while restructuring my body. It will soon be better than Beyonce's lol!
  • joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa,
    I have the same problem being just to worn out to exercise after work, so I go to bed early and get up earlier to get my workout in before I leave the house for the day. I never thought I would look forward to getting up early to exercise, but I do! I feel so energized and my mood uplifted and ready to face the day ahead.
    Maybe just give it a try; set your alarm early & just do it; you might get hooked like me!
  • 1fit4life2011
    Options
    I work out in the mornings too. I love it. It's become a big part of my life! I'm so use to it that I feel down when I miss a day.
  • antitek
    antitek Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sometimes getting a full workout in can be difficult. I'm not one to hit it in the morning just because I'm REALLY not a morning person. Once you begin getting into shape, you'll find that you have energy even after the work day is done. You'll be able to exercise after work, no problem! So here are some of the things you can do to gain energy.

1. Park way the heck in the back of the parking lot.
    2. During lunch either do the stairs or walk around outside the building.
    3. You know the smoke breaks people take? Go for a 5 minute walking break.
    4. Check with HR about gym membership, some employers either have a gym on-site or they'll even help with expenses.
    5. Start a support group at work.
  • 1fit4life2011
    Options
    Great tips! I find taking vitamins also helps increase my energy level. I was taking seavegg. It worked really well but it's a little costly about $50 a bottle for 90 pills.