How long did it take you to lose it all?or didn't you?

2»

Replies

• Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    I had RNY 4.5 years ago. It took me 11 months to get to the elusive "normal" BMI, but another 3 months to get to my goal BMI of 21. I've been maintaining over 3 years now.

And I don't believe in "bounceback". It's all a matter of calories in, calories out.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    YOU HAVE ALL done/doing so brill :flowerforyou: . looks like my weight loss has stopped for the time being!(i do exersice daily(without fail)only a 2-3 mile walk but thats all i can manage(cruddy hips)! :cry:
    but my "naughty side" is starting to creep back in,and i have always from the word go been able to eat quite alot! :noway: but i do TRY.
    i have 18 lb left to hit goal and would kill to get there...maybe when i get my head back in the game...please do feel to send slaps my way! :huh:
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Today is my one year surgiversary! Lost 64lbs during 6 month waiting period. Lost a total of 203 as of today. Hit original goal in October of 163, New goal of 151 around Thanksgiving. Want to lose 4 more pounds to give myself an extra buffer.