Intros

Options
Mini_Medic
Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
Hi I'm Dana. I'm 21yo, work as a EMT medic.

SW: 168lbs
CW: 140lbs
GW: (after shred) 130lbs
UGW: 110-120lbs

Starting stats:
Neck: 14 in
Bicep: 12 in
Calf: 14 in
Waist: 31.5 in
Hips/butt: 40 in
Thigh: 23 in

Replies

• etbartlett
    Options
    Love this idea and LOVE the 30-Day Shred ......... game on!
  • amkoo1725
    amkoo1725 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Amanda. I'm looking forward to doing the 30 day Shred while having support from this group! Great idea! Goal weight loss: 15lbs by May.
  • EricaMBlakely
    EricaMBlakely Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi Im daniellealys! I started 30DS and Whle 30 yesterday and since I will be doing it most of March thought I would join!

Starting Stats:
    Weight: 212.2
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 42
    Neck: 13
    Arms:12
    Thighs:25
    Under Bust:36
    Full Bust: 43

Goal Stats:
    Weight: 202
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 39
    Neck: 12.5
    Arms:11
    Thighs:23
    Under Bust:35
    Full Bust: 42
  • CassHallett
    CassHallett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Cassie. I'm getting bored with my normal routine and am looking for a way to spice up my work out routine. Hoping to gain some encouragement through joining a group. If not, that's okay, my weigh loss and fitness ultimately rests on my shoulders! I've had this video in my collection of work out dvds for awhile now and have never tried it! Going to start in March though :) I hope everyone reaches their March goals!
  • tinagarber
    Options
    Starting my weight loss/fitness program this month after having a baby in January. Looking to loose 10 lbs during the month of March before I have to go back to work. I have done 30 day shred before but never made it past level 1. By joining this group I hope to stay on track and make it through all 30 days!!!
  • Flagirlof3
    Options
    Hi, I'm Maria I like to join too!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shannon :) I started 30DS last Sunday. I don't have my measurements with me currently, but I'll add them when I get them.

I actually lost almost 40# but due to laziness and not really caring how many calories I was eating anymore, I managed to gain back over #15. I am so frustrated with myself because I was only 3# from my goal. Well, time to stop talking about it and doing something about it!
  • lynn555555
    lynn555555 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of the 30 day shred. Thought I would join this group to keep me motivated.
  • whitxmxball
    Options
    Hi Im Whitney. Just got the 30DS and planning to start this Friday after I purchase some weights.
    SW: 240
    CW: 223.4
    GW: 220 ( by the end of feb )
    FGW: 160
  • banderson19
    Options
    Hey I'm Brandy and I just bought this dvd on Amazon. I go to the gym a lot but I also have a lot of "rest days" because I'm not extremely motivated and I work a lot. I'm hoping this group helps me stay motivated!

Current Weight 158 lbs
    Goal Weight 149 lbs
  • webbers2002
    webbers2002 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just bought the DVD from Target today! Starting it tomorrow.

CW: 206.8
    Post 30DS GW: 192
    Ultimate GW: 160
  • LupeIsHealthy
    Options
    I've been hearing and seeing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred everywhere. I've been thinking about getting it & this seems to be perfect.

Here are my stats: (I haven't measured myself but that shall be on my list)
    SW: 260
    CW: 242.8
    Post 30 DS GW: 225 or 220 (My weigh in is this Saturday March 2nd, I'm hoping to lose 3 pounds, possibly more.)
    Ultimate GW: 140!

I'm ready!!!! =)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen, my problem is I have started this twice and took a day off both times that became weeks so now I have to start over again, maybe this group will keep me motivated, I sure hope so, I weigh in right before this starts, March 1st right so I will get my measurements by then
  • Carlyhope93
    Options
    Hey! I'm Carly. I'm 19. I would like to join and get serious about losing this weight. I am at 168. It's terribly high for me to be a 19 year old girl. My goal is 140. Maybe more after that, we will see. But I am looking forward to doing this! :)
  • marlena96
    Options
    Hi my name is marlena , and I just signed up on this site... I would be interested in getting started on this 30 day shred:happy: Ph
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've done 30DS before and got to day 16 before I got bored, but this time I WILL complete it! Looking forward to helping to motivate and be motivated! I'm starting today to start my week off with it! :)
    I like privacy and anonymity here on MFP, so I hope you guys don't mind. And although it's not my name, you guys can call me Jen. x
  • MsTanyaRN
    MsTanyaRN Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Planned on starting this in March so I'm glad I found this group! I'm actually going to start today because I think I'll need the extra time! Good Luck everyone!!
  • casherrill76
    casherrill76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was planning to start tomorrow...glad I found this support group. Last time I tried the shred, I made it 1 day and then quit. Quitting isn't an option for me any more. I need to do something, so I am back on MFP and starting the shred. My current weight is 190, my ultimate goal is to get back down to my "normal" weight of 140. But after the shred, I would like to lose a few inches and pounds. My measurments are scary, but are as follows:

Neck- 15
    Shoulders- 45.5
    Chest- 41.5
    Waist- 42.5
    Hips- 43.5
    Thighs- 21.5 (l) 21.5 (r)
    Calves- 14.5 (l) 14.25 (r)
    Arms- 13.25 (l) 13 (r)
  • pocketgigi
    Options
    So this is my first time on this - from what I am reading I guess I need to find the dvd?

I will measure and post on here this week so that I can track my results -- looking forward to the accountability!!!