Intros

Options
2»

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    So this is my first time on this - from what I am reading I guess I need to find the dvd?

I will measure and post on here this week so that I can track my results -- looking forward to the accountability!!!

If you don't have the DVD, you can stream it from Youtube - I seen it under the username Befit along with many other videos!
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    alright, i would like to join....have sent a few friend request to some of you guys.....feel free to add me.....will update with my measurements tomorrow.....started 30ds,,,,,,did day 1 :(....................started c25k.............made it to week 4..........................bailed out on 5k race this weekend.....really need to help here......having trouble finishing anythi.................
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    So this is my first time on this - from what I am reading I guess I need to find the dvd?

I will measure and post on here this week so that I can track my results -- looking forward to the accountability!!!

If you don't have the DVD, you can stream it from Youtube - I seen it under the username Befit along with many other videos!

Yes! YouTube has all three levels of the workouts for free online. If not the DVD is only 8dollars at Target.
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Carly. I'm 19. I would like to join and get serious about losing this weight. I am at 168. It's terribly high for me to be a 19 year old girl. My goal is 140. Maybe more after that, we will see. But I am looking forward to doing this! :)

Hey! I was 168 when I started and I weigh 140 now. I'm looking to get stronger and loss another 10ish lbs (I'm 5'3). You ca do it! The first 20lbs will come off pretty fast if you workout while you cut calories! Fee free to add me since we're almost the same stats, and we can motivate each other.
  • JenniJen26
    Options
    I was so excited to see this group!!! I was totally wanting to do the 30 day shred (and actually finish it this time) but knew it would be difficult without support so needless to say, I'm ready to go!! :) I cannot wait to start and eventually finish this challenge as well as make some great friends along the way. Let's go!!!
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    Hey! I'm Carly. I'm 19. I would like to join and get serious about losing this weight. I am at 168. It's terribly high for me to be a 19 year old girl. My goal is 140. Maybe more after that, we will see. But I am looking forward to doing this! :)

When I started MFP, I was 162. It was the same weight I was one year prior and just giving birth to my daughter. I had a conversation with a friend and saying, "I know I'll never be a size 6 again (I'm in my 40's now) but I would like to get down to a size 8 and be comfortable in my own skin".

Three months after joining MFP, I was down to 132# and a size 4. By the end of summer, I was down to 124# and a size 0. If you set your mind to something, you CAN do it.

Something that really motivated me this time. And it's sort of sad to say. My friend had made a comment to another friend about me never being able to 'keep up with it'. So, now I'm going to prove her wrong and get back into my size 0 jeans.
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This group is such a great idea!

Happy shredding everyone!!
  • Neria1235
    Options
    I just searched groups today looking for a 30 Day Shred one. Thanks for doing this!

I just started yesterday, Level 1, Day 1. My starting weight is 250 and I hope to make 240 by the end of March. In addition to the 30 Day Shred, I also lift weights 3 days a week, and do cardio 2. I usually have weekends off, but depending on if I need a rest day from JM, it looks like those will be filled now too!
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenn! I am starting the 30DS tonight!!! I am so excited about this. I have not taken my measurement yet (or a picture), but I will be documenting all my progress. Feel free to add me for some support! Can't wait to see everyone's results!!! :happy:
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Heidi and excited to be a part of this journey! I love workout videos but have never completed all weeks consistently yet. So I am really excited to get some motivation to complete this whole program!!

CW: 171
    GW: 145

I took before measurements but do not have them with me to post. I will be measuring every 2 weeks!!!

Are you going to complete a level in 10 days or 1 week??
  • LupeIsHealthy
    Options
    You can find the videos on YouTube =)
    Also I visited Jillian Michael's webpage, it has very useful information & also gives pointers on the 30 Day Shred! =)
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    Hey ya'll! My name is Halsey and I am doing the Shred to get in shape for my wedding in August! As a former motocross and BMX racer, I got used to hours upon hours per day in the gym. Well, I'm not 18 anymore (I'm almost 22) and I'm now beginning to feel all of my past racing injuries.

However, I am bound and determined to look hot for our wedding in just 5 short months.

Happy shredding! I can't wait to see everyone's results!
  • Niaustin8
    Options
    Hey y'all. Im game. I start JM 30DS last Sat 2/23 and I am excited to take this journey with all you lovely ladies. Lets get it in!!! You encourage me and I will do the same. I havent taken many stats only weight. I plan to purchase a tape measure tomorrow and list those. Im only weighing in once a week.
    CW-210
    GW-190
    UGW-170

I want to lose a total 40 lbs. and many many inches. Lets see where my goal weight will be at the end of level 1.
  • Kobalicious
    Kobalicious Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Koby, I am a college student. I am joining as many groups as I can so that I can stay on track and be motivated by my fellow MFP group members. I am excited for the 30 day shred, it should be here today or tomorrow (amazon $7). Nervous that Jillian is going to kick my butt but if she doesn't than who is??!!
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Koby, I am a college student. I am joining as many groups as I can so that I can stay on track and be motivated by my fellow MFP group members. I am excited for the 30 day shred, it should be here today or tomorrow (amazon $7). Nervous that Jillian is going to kick my butt but if she doesn't than who is??!!

Try the HIIT workout videos on YouTube- they'll kick it worse than Jillian!
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Roshelle, 20 years old. I've just started level 2 of the shred and it nearly killed me. Need to force myself through it tomorrow.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    March 1 starting weight 223
    goal weight 210

waist 421/2
    chest 49
    hips 41
    thigh 23
    arm 111/2

my goal for the inches is just to be smaller
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My name is Melissa I'm 28 years old and a stay at home mom to my son (age 10) and daughter (age 4).

SW: 143lbs (on Jan 1st)
    CW: 133.5lbs
    GW: (after shred) 128.5lbs
    UGW: 115-120lbs

Starting stats:
    Neck: 12 in
    Arm: 12 in
    Waist: 35.5 in
    Hips: 39 in
    Thigh: 23 in
    Bust 36 in