Looking For Barre DVD

Options
wolffs05
wolffs05 Posts: 15 Member
I have a couple barre dvds but only one leaves me feeling challenged, the rest are ok. Anyone have any recommendations? There are no classes near by as I leave in a very rural area.

Replies

• vicMD
    vicMD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pure Barre DVDs are great, Mile High 1 and 2 and Flat Irons 1 and 2 are the ones I own and rotate through -- I also view their tip of the weeks to remind myself of how important the form is and to focus hard on the movement -- i can make myself sore :)
  • vicMD
    vicMD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i can sell you the 4 of the DVDs if you are still interested for a discount? (I have them converted to MP4s for my ipad -- I would not ever give these up :)
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    What barre dvds do you have?

The toughtest I have tried are Physique 57, The Dailey Method Express workout, and The Bar Method Dancer's Body Advanced Workout, and the Fluidity Real Class DVD with the three separate New York classes.
  • hoplimitkt
    hoplimitkt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have - and keep in rotation - all of the Bar Method and P57 DVDs. BM Dancer's Body and Super Sculpting are most challenging to me. I really feel intense muscle work with them. P57 tend to move faster so the cardio element is a bit higher (with the Advanced series).
  • wolffs05
    wolffs05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the great info. I will get a couple of them for this winter!