Weekly Chat Thread Monday 2/25 to Sunday 3/3

Options
13»

Replies

• Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Fire 45, done!! with 15 mins total extra warmup and cooldown from another dvd to equal an hour's workout I burned 450 calories, wooooO!

Bad news, my period started OUT OF LEFT FEILD today. Totally threw me off, it's a week early! I'm notorious for water retention and bloat, so my 30 day progress pics will wait until TOM is gone! I'll just be more than 30 days... oh well. There's no point in pics when my abdomen's bloated. Oh well.

Congrats on hitting the 30-day mark! :)
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
  • Starlage
    Options
    I did fire 55ez today and burned a big 470 cals, woohoo!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 45 EZ, CLX Burn Circuit 1 and Stretch 10 today. Tommorow is the last day of week 16, I should do measurements and pics again, I guess... but I purposely didn't lose weight this month, so I'm not sure how much of a change there will be.
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I missed my workout today, so I'll make it up tomorrow. Tomorrow is supposed to be stretch 40 and core 20, but I hate stretch 40 so I always substitute something else for it. So tomorrow will be fire 45 + core 20 :)
  • crystallight711
    Options
    Week 16 = done! I did Core 20/Stretch 40 today. Ready for the last month of Turbofire and to do some HIITs again! I did take my measurements since the 4 weeks were done. I lost 2lbs, -1in from my waist, -.5 from hips, and -.5 from each thigh. I've gained more muscle definition in my arms from using the weighted gloves, but I don't really *see* more muscle tone anywhere else. If anything, my stomach looks "softer" now than 4 weeks ago?!
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 9 - HIIT 20 and Lower 20 DONE! 328 cals burned

Even though I did HIIT 20 this morning, I think HIIT 15 is harder than HIIT 20. I feel like I barely broke a sweat doing HIIT 20. But anyhow, it's done and I can check it off my calendar.

Monie
  • Starlage
    Options
    Week 16 = done! I did Core 20/Stretch 40 today. Ready for the last month of Turbofire and to do some HIITs again! I did take my measurements since the 4 weeks were done. I lost 2lbs, -1in from my waist, -.5 from hips, and -.5 from each thigh. I've gained more muscle definition in my arms from using the weighted gloves, but I don't really *see* more muscle tone anywhere else. If anything, my stomach looks "softer" now than 4 weeks ago?!

Yes but you're down an inch on your waist! That's awesome! Keeping up ab muscle tone is hard work, you're doing amazing!
  • crystallight711
    Options
    Thanks Starlage:wink: Muscle tone is very hard to maintain! I think I had a really on ab day when I did my 12 week pics and today I'm feeling the bloat lol. I'm having such a hard time eating more calories to maintain my weight, but making healthy choices at the same time kwim? Too often I've been eating junky stuff just because I have calories to use up. I mean I had pizza hut 3xs last week and chinese 2xs the week before. I'm fine including those things in my diet *in moderation*, but I've been having a lot more treats than necessary.
    Anyway, Week 12 to Week 16 (my 6 year old took the new pics, sorry for the blur)
    350un1c.png
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    Thanks Starlage:wink: Muscle tone is very hard to maintain! I think I had a really on ab day when I did my 12 week pics and today I'm feeling the bloat lol. I'm having such a hard time eating more calories to maintain my weight, but making healthy choices at the same time kwim? Too often I've been eating junky stuff just because I have calories to use up. I mean I had pizza hut 3xs last week and chinese 2xs the week before. I'm fine including those things in my diet *in moderation*, but I've been having a lot more treats than necessary.
    Anyway, Week 12 to Week 16 (my 6 year old took the new pics, sorry for the blur)
    350un1c.png

Your thighs are slimmer and your butt is way lifted! Don't be so hard on yourself; you are doing awesome and continue to motivate me! :)
  • crystallight711
    Options
    Thanks - that means a lot! :flowerforyou:
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    fell on the ice today - OUCH. I landed right on my left hip, and there's not as much padding there anymore as there used to be! I managed to get through hiit 15 and core 20 tonight, not fire 45 like I'd originally planned - I knew I'd be too sore for that. Hopefully I'll be able to feel up to doing fire 55ez tomorrow!!
  • Starlage
    Options
    butterfly- I agree with monie, your thighs and butt have definitely seen some change! :smile:

Did fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today! I haven't done fire 30 since the first week of TF, forgot how fun and HARD it is!