Level 2 Mayhem

Options
ifaber
ifaber Posts: 195 Member
Jeepers Creepers...I honestly didn't think it could get tougher than level one, but I was using 10lbs and 15lbs for the exercises on level one. Well of course my overly ambitious self decided to move on to level 2 today. OMG! I used 5lbs for everything except the hammer curls and the military presses with the leg extension. KILLER!!! But I do love all of the isometric exercises in this one. I'm gonna camp out here for the next 10-15 days and hopefully graduate to using 10-15lbs instead of 5-10lbs. Happy Shredding!!!

Replies

• GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just did level 2 day 1! Mayhem is correct! I never thought I could do that! I did have a very difficult time during the last 3 minutes, but I hung in there! I am so very proud of myself! I have started the 30ds probably 10 different times and today was my first time making it to level 2! I am going to keep it up and I am going to try again tomorrow!
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job girls! Don't forget to check-in your measurments everyone!
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That's awesome GreenLaura22!!! It does feel good to be able to move on to level 2! That last circuit is always bittersweet because you know its gonna be tough but you also know its almost over, LOL!

I sure will Tunia85! My start date was a couple days after the rest of the group so my weigh in day is on the 28th. Should I get on you guys schedule to make it simpler? If so, I can put my starting weight that was for that Monday instead of the one for that Thursday and I can just miss 3 days of the challenge, but just continue for 3 days after the challenge to complete my 39 days.
  • GreenLaura22
    Options
    Level 2 day 2 for me today....I have to admit, I was so sore and shaky I only got through 20 minutes of the workout. I felt so discouraged. I guess I just have to keep at it and try to stay with her for at least one more minute tomorrow. Any advice?
  • Tunia85
    Options
    ....... Doooooooooon't quuuuiit.... that's what I've been telling myself yesterday! Today will be that much harder after shoveling all that Chicago snow :-/
  • GreenLaura22
    Options
    You aren't wrong about the shoveling! I'm in Michigan and I have a huge driveway! My husband leaves for work really early and I have always been the designated shoveler : ) We're supposed to get quite a bit!

I appreciate the support! I remember being so out of shape that I couldn't get through 3 days of the first level. I'm going to tough it out! If I can get a bit farther each day...that is progress. I may spend more time on level 2 than I did level one. I don't want to get injured so I am taking it one workout at a time at this level!
  • GreenLaura22
    Options
    So, I just got all of the way through level 2! The last circuit I didn't use weights but I did all of the movements! I even shoveled this morning (heavy snow)

I can't wait to measure Monday!
  • Tunia85
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!! You motivated me to get off my @ss today! I'll do it, if all of you guys can... so can I... Jillian here I come!