Welcome

Options
2»

Replies

• lovelyleanne
    Options
    Hi I've just started Insanity beachbody and am on my 3rd Day - loving it so far. Usually cycle 10k per day and swim 2 hours per week, so not realy used to jumping around so my calves have taken a beating!

Any advice on how to prepare for month 2 will be much appreciated! Also does anyone have any advice on how I can improve my push-ups? I struggle to do them properly and at best manage 4 at a time :-(
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started Insanity beachbody and am on my 3rd Day - loving it so far. Usually cycle 10k per day and swim 2 hours per week, so not realy used to jumping around so my calves have taken a beating!

Any advice on how to prepare for month 2 will be much appreciated! Also does anyone have any advice on how I can improve my push-ups? I struggle to do them properly and at best manage 4 at a time :-(

My calves were killing me after the 1st week. I think they do for most (so that's normal). I just had to push through (lots of ice and ibuprofen helps too :)

Push ups will come in time. You should do as many as you can with the best form possible, and when you can't do anymore, go to your knees and keep going. Eventually, you will get stronger and be able to do more. Also, if its more comfortable try widening your arms - that may help too. As for month 2, you will be ready - don't worry. Month 1 is all about preperation for the 2nd month. You can do it!!!

Keep pushing play!!!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    thanks for the invite. I'm in week 4 of p90x. I'm doing the doubles schedule. =)