Week 1

Options
Week 1 complete. Was able to do most of power yoga, that is a big improvement because similar moves I could not get done when I was doing Jillian's body revolution. The abs ripper still sucks but I am getting there. This week I was down 5 pounds but I had been stalled these last couple of weeks so my body was just catching up, I'm also delayed in starting week2 fighting a little cold,

Replies

• EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    But that is really awesome that you finished out week 1! My first week, Power Yoga totally sucked. And I was definitely having to pause during the aerobics too. But I could tell the difference at the end of week 1 compared to the beginning. And now, I'm on day 1 of week 5 and I can feel/see major differences.
  • madcattonycrone1
    Options
    keep it up just finishing week 2 I was losing weight before I started. p90 but now measurements started to change. I lost 2 1/2 inches off my belly getting pretty excited bout it thank you p90
  • EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    I am done with week 5 and have decided I can transition to phase 3-4 .... The changes are really awesome.