RI30/30DS at the same time?!

Options
Can it be done? Who knows! But I'm going to try it. My goal is to alternate days (day 1: RI30; day 2: 30DS). I haven't done either so I'm not sure if they overlap but we'll see! Anyone interested in giving it a shot?

Replies

• hjc123
    hjc123 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi JMama303! You may have already completed it by now, but I was interested in alternating those two programs. If you did, how did you find it? Tough? Results?
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wondering, too, if you tried it and how did you do? I'm almost done with 30DS and was curious about RI30, so I checked it out and did the first workout (same day as I did 30DS). It had a little overlap, but quite different overall. I think that when I finish 30DS I'll continue it on MWF, each level once a week, and begin RI30 on TuThSa and take Sunday off. In the second video Jillian mentions taking at least one day off a week. I agree! I think starting out with the shred first was a good move as it works you in a bit more gradually on some of the basic moves. I like her workouts and I can modify easily where needed.