Such an endearing lady

Options
Ran into this profile of POF. The lady is 45. The phrase that comes to mind from her pics is Rode hard, put away wet a few too many times.

Why do a lot of you good-looking guys say your looking for long term relationship when your not. I get emails I get texts on ph but after couple boom your gone. I don't think you are really serious.

If you are then prove it! Ask me out on date! Dang I don't bite & Im not boring nor do I have a second personality or bipolar. Im just your average person. What you see is what you get!

Only ones I see that say they are really serious is the really old fat, & im talking really fat beer gut, ugly guys. & only reason they are cuz they know they cant get laid. Sorry I know that's mean but I do have standards. I know Im no model but like to say I can do better than that.

So quit playing games with me cause Im really tired of it. Im about ready to go back to just get laid & never look for relationship. I know your thinking, wow what a floozie but Im tired of trying. My parents say your trying to hard well dammit Im 45 yrs old & I don't wanna b alone. So with that being said Im sure all you guys are gonna be sending me emails with wanna have some fun. Well don't! I said about ready.

Yes been told my pics are a little slutty well I don't care cause if you got it then flaunt it cause someday you will lose it. Its not like Im nude! Besides it seems to be the only way I get your attention.

Yes a little on negative side & outspoken but I have been soul searching & been on so many dating sites, met a few, got few ph nos texts & so on but that's it. What am I doing wrong!!!! I hear so much wow what a gorgeous woman you should have no troubles getting a man. LOL!!!!

So with all that being said, & you think your interested heres a description about me:

Im honest caring very neat kind of girl. Guess I don't have to tell you Im very outspoken lol! I live in small town so not much to do here but I do like doing things. I try anything once. Well you know what I mean. I am not a picky eater. Love all foods which is why I need to lose few pounds lol! I love to have fun and been told I am fun. I am looking for the old-fashioned romance long relationship in the hopes of someday remarrying. With that being said my standards are this: YOU MUST BE: BETWEEN THE AGES OF 38-55, WHITE, NICE LOOKING WHO TAKES CARE OF THEIR APPERANCE. HAS A PHOTOGRAPH OF THEMSELF. And PLEASE for the love of god if you are little younger than me DO NOT & I REPEAT DO NOT START THE CONVERSATION WITH "I LOVE OLDER WOMEN". Cant tell you the number times Ive heard that line & it makes my skin crawl. OK there you have it, please take care in reading this & if you do not fall into my catergories, do me favor, dont try and talk to me cause i will just block you. Thank You for taking time to read about me.

My hobbies? I think if person wants to know your hobbies/interests activities then those should be shared later. Who the heck remembers what you put here. Thats what talking is for.

My goals? To get off these stupid dating sites by finding my knight!

What makes me unique? Well you tell me cause I have no clue lol!

My taste in music? I like the 90's and now. Rock that is. Not into heavy metal or the oldies music of the 70's. Even though I know you guys my age love the 70's stuff. Some country is ok like the newer rock country.

First Date: LOL!!! Well If I should actually get one then well Im pretty open minded when it comes to first date. So you tell me & if I like you, Ill be there.

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Well, at least she showed her cards early. You'll always find people like this no matter where you are. At least it was the internet and all you have to do is click the next profile.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Well... there are loads of bad profiles out there.
    Clearly she's been hurt before...

I think I would take the online dating experience more humbly if I were her.

Male-Msg-Prefs.png

Desirability.png

Male-Messaging-Curve.png
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    @ David - I hope she likes you enough to reply!! :wink:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

I hope she does too!.

Seriously though, Her line about the only ones serious about a relationship are the ones who were old and fat and needed a relationship because it was the only way they could get laid rubbed me the wrong way. When she followed by saying she can do better than that my thought was that maybe she can but she obviously hasn't and has been trying long enough that she is this frustrated.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    @Florian - have you taken over where Mike and DM left off with the age/beauty/tier BS??? We girls already know we're on the rubbish heap by 30, thanks! :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I see these types of profiles for guys all the time. One messaged me and I told him that he might not be getting responses because he comes off as angry in his profile and women typically do not like angry guys.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    I've had a few women send me messages saying they saw I looked at their profile and didin't follow up with a message who asked if there was something wrong with the profile because no one else sends her messages either. In most cases, I told these ladies that it was probably because they came off as extremely unpleasant.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

I hope she does too!.

Seriously though, Her line about the only ones serious about a relationship are the ones who were old and fat and needed a relationship because it was the only way they could get laid rubbed me the wrong way. When she floowed by saying she can do better than that my thought was that maybe she can but she obviously hasn't and has been trying long enough that she is this frustrated.

Yeah, it sucks when people are prejudice towards certain demographics. But even though I'm 49 I'm not going to take Florian's charts the wrong way!!!! :grumble:

Just kiddin David. I dont really care what small minded people think....there are plenty of guys that still find me attractive and there are plenty of women that like a big man!! My biggest b/f being 6'3" and about 280 - 290lbs. Phwwwaaaarrrrr!!!! :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I've had a few women send me messages saying they saw I looked at their profile and didin't follow up with a message who asked if there was something wrong with the profile because no one else sends her messages either. In most cases, I told these ladies that it was probably because they came off as extremely unpleasant.

Just to point out, that men can be just as unpleasant. I dont know how either gender can consider themselves attractive when all they can spew is diatribe! Although, perhaps those like minded people attract each other?? Hmm!!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    As if the message she was conveying wasn't disturbing enough--the way it was written was almost painful to read!
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Florian! Don't start with the charts and graphs BS again. I implore you. That's right, I said IMPLORE. You know who likes charts and graphs? Terrorists, that's who. So cut it out.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    Florian! Don't start with the charts and graphs BS again. I implore you. That's right, I said IMPLORE. You know who likes charts and graphs? Terrorists, that's who. So cut it out.

That would explain why I haven't seen any charts and graphs about who prefers charts and graphs. Anyone who would research the issue to prepare such a chart and/or graph already blew themselves up.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

I hope she does too!.

Seriously though, Her line about the only ones serious about a relationship are the ones who were old and fat and needed a relationship because it was the only way they could get laid rubbed me the wrong way. When she followed by saying she can do better than that my thought was that maybe she can but she obviously hasn't and has been trying long enough that she is this frustrated.

This stuck out to me also... basically this is what Mike was telling the women in here for months, just in reverse.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    This is a very angry bitter women who I would give a wide berth lol.....Her profile hurt my brain
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    This is a very angry bitter women who I would give a wide berth lol.....Her profile hurt my brain

in a way I sympathize with her.... I was this frustrated while online dating. And as cruel as it might sound the only responses I got are with women I wouldn't date.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

in a way I sympathize with her.... I was this frustrated while online dating. And as cruel as it might sound the only responses I got are with women I wouldn't date.

Thats is true in reverse though too... Many women get appraoched by men they wouldnt date..However their is a much nicer way to discourage them then what she wrote lol.....
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    And that's the competition on the dating websites?? Maybe I should reactivate my profile...and I'll use hers as an example to spice mine up a bit....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

I agree with this 100%. When you get to the point of frustration you need to take a break and cool off. You don't revamp your profile to scare off even more people :)
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    This is the other line that had me scratching my head:

Yes been told my pics are a little slutty well I don't care cause if you got it then flaunt it cause someday you will lose it. Its not like Im nude! Besides it seems to be the only way I get your attention.

Most of her pictures included low-cut tops or were at angles where you looking down at her chest. In one of the face pics she had this look like she was doing the tongue hitting the inside of the cheek to mimic a BJ.

She's been told she looks slutty. She is complaining that all the guys are looking for a hookup. Yet, she isn't willing to change her image because that's the only way to get any guys to pay attention to her.