Looking for Insanity friends!

Options
crowunruh
crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
I am starting Insanity with in the week and I am looking for some friends that are using Insanity also. Thank you in advance!!

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I started this morning because Tuesday is my rest day normally :smile: I've done Insanity before (got the t-shirt) but I completely forgot how hard it was :laugh:

I'm however, looking forward to tomorrow's workout :noway:
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Just finished up day 45.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 2 right now. Hit me up if you want.
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    Add me if you like, just restarted Insanity after some injuries.
  • mestop1
    mestop1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started my first round of Insanity yesterday! The workout was tough and I couldn't keep up but I'm determined to get in better shape over the next 60 days.
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me too going to start after my half marathon Sunday so probably Tuesday, take a day to recover n start a new month with a new mission add me for motivation
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I thought it was easy until I got to the final round - the basketball, Level 1 drill, side abs and the in and out ones. Oh my days :laugh: :laugh:
  • ariesangeluv
    ariesangeluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 5 "Pure Cardio" and thought i was going to collapse lol. It was fun though :) Totally looking forward to tomorrow
  • PinkNinjaKitty
    PinkNinjaKitty Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 6!! I have been working out 5 days a week at the gym and I started Insanity because I haven't seen any weight loss :-( I took some pics when I started Insanity because I know that my body will change and it will make me feel better about not losing weight.

I don't know if its a bad thing to work out twice a day but I feel like I have to do it. I also do karate. I am a computer programmer so I spend a lot of time sitting and I get real antsy if I don't get in my workouts.
  • KingCeez619
    KingCeez619 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me im in the last week of month #1 of insanity need motivation to help me achieve my goals! thanks.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Finishing up week 2 of my second round of Insanity. Anyone can feel free to add. Always looking for insane buddies
  • kludwig87
    kludwig87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    On day 7 of insanity here!! Having fun with the workouts they are intense.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am on week two! Feel free to add me :)
  • carolvbuenoss
    Options
    Hello girl!
    I'm on the 8th week now!
    Keep strong and push yourself for your better! You can do this!!
  • Sisina87
    Sisina87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Recovery week for me, feel free to add!! :wink:
  • GunsNBuns
    Options
    I just started week 5 today. There is a small group of us. Im the only female. I like the peer presure to not give up. They push me to go as hard as they do. Great support. I do have a question. im new to my fitness pal. how do you add your insanity work out without have a calorie monitor to tell you how much you r have burned?
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Starting Week 6. Feel free to add me.
  • migress
    migress Posts: 1
    Options
    am starting april 1 you can add me
  • KenyanInDC
    KenyanInDC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started a few days after you did (i'm on day 29), feel free to add me.
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday feel free to add me.