Just finished Cardio 1 for the first time

Options
jazzminx
jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
I know the program will get harder as it goes on, but dang..... I hated that, every second of it. I am shocked I made it through, because I seriously thought I was gonna die, lol.

That being said, I look forward to being able to kill that workout by the end of the month!!!!

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm in phase 3 and let me tell you, you will be blown away by what you can accomplish at the end :) keep it up!
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yup, Cardio 1 was pretty terrible, but it will get easier as you keep with it. Just grit your teeth and power through! :)
  • leannan24
    leannan24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes it was tough on me too but now We don't have to do it again for 3 more days lol. I have to say my "running man" was pretty sad. Couldn't keep up with it . Hope to be able to look back in 3 months and see it as easy!!!
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    My running man used to be dying man, so I feel your pain! But it does get better. Its hard to see it now, but there will be a time you'll look back on it and wonder how you could ever NOT do it.
  • eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OMG i feel the exact same way. The running man is soo painful and excruciating i couldn't do it. I did the best i can but then i just ended up running in place or in circles to keep up my heart rate. I cant wait until the 3 months are done and to see where i'm at.