Looking for low carb or keto friends with open diaries

Options
daniat
daniat Posts: 123 Member
Hi all!

I thought it would be nice for us to have a place where those of us who are looking for low carb friends to find each other. As you know the low carb world can be pretty lonely on MFP. I met some wonderful women when I started on MFP, but now that I am eating low carbs our diaries aren't able to inspire each other.

Anyone can feel free to add me! Post here if you are up to accepting new friend requests!

Replies

• strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    <-- low-carber here. I pretty much am doing Atkins, but I have been a lot more slack lately. I'm trying to get my carbs around the 50g range. It's hard some days :/

Feel free to add me, my diary is open, though I don't know how helpful :)
  • Clownfish423
    Clownfish423 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've been on Atkins, but more Primal now. Friend request sent!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am on keto and keep my diary open to friends. This week I am doing a fat fast so it is not typical. I sent you a friend request.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing Keto since November, and keep my diary open to friends. I'm also doing the Fat Fast this week, so my diary is a little funky until Saturday.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hello there everyone!
    My Diary is Public, so anyone and everyone can see what I eat, it may not be the most perfect example of keto/lowcarb, but It's what works for me at the moment :) Everyone and anyone, feel free to poke around/add me if you'd like :)
  • dc729
    dc729 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'll accept any new friends also. I kind of fell off the wagon there for about a month, but have gotten back on track this week.....with much thanks to becoming part of this group! I'm also trying something new this week....bullet proof coffee. My calories are also much higher this week (until tomorrow). I upped them to help make the transition back to low carb easier. Tomorrow they'll go back down to my usual 1300. I don't follow any particular diet. I do my own thing and try to keep my carbs under 20 on most days.
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'll accept new low carber friends, too. I have been away from MFP and low carb for a bit now, much to my Drs. dismay as my blood sugars have been out of control. Looking toward the long run and trying out keto. I'm still learning the ropes of it, but it seems to be working well so far. I would love to share diaries, recipes, experiences and motivation. Please add me if you would like.