Starting Insanity..tomorrow! Advice??

Options
groversa
groversa Posts: 450 Member
So I am starting tomorrow! (Reason why its not today is my HRM should be in by tomorrow and I still want to be able to log correctly on MPF)
I am excited, but I really am so nervous! I feel like I am going to die!

Any advice for a newbie??
Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Any advice for a newbie??
    Thanks in advance :)

Press play and you don't have to keep up with the people on screen. Rest when you need to but not for too long. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    go at your own pace, and try to complete a few of each moves even if you cant keep up!

its hard, but i love it - admittedly i am only on day 4!!!! so that may well change!!
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Don't be afraid to take breaks.. Modify when needed. Drink plenty of water. I was well into the 2nd week before I could even make it through the warm up without taking a break.. Remember, each day/week, you are striving for progression, not perfection. They say it many times: It never gets any easier, you just get better. Good luck with it!!

Also, most of your results will come in the second month. Don't get frustrated if you don't see a LOT of results in Month 1. You WILL see results in Month 2.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am starting this insanity this week too. Add me
  • greeenerone
    Options
    Concentrate on form, work at your own pace but push yourself, you will be surprised at how much you are capable of.
    Best of luck.