IS this Group Alive?

Options
dxtra30
dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
Haven't seen anything posted in 5 months.. Anybody still coming here? Anybody? Bueller? .. lol

Replies

• Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Still check-in; nothing to say.
  • dxtra30
    Options
    Ok gotcha..
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    LOL I keep checking as well seems no one wants to talk 'rasslin!.....I assume you heard of paul bearers passing?
  • dxtra30
    Options
    Yup very sad. I wonder if they put him in the hall of fame this year.
  • Grinb
    Options
    Dunno, I kinda of hope not, It's a pretty stacked year and to me it would feel like they only did it because he passed, Wait till next year and make a bigger deal of it but thats just my opinion lol
  • dxtra30
    Options
    Dunno, I kinda of hope not, It's a pretty stacked year and to me it would feel like they only did it because he passed, Wait till next year and make a bigger deal of it but thats just my opinion lol

Totally Agree!
  • Newf77
    Options
    Sad about William Moody aka Paul Bearer and agree that they should hold off on his induction. They have done several other posthumously before.

Was wondering if they would pull Undertaker out for WWE Wrestlemania.
  • Grinb
    Options
    Nah doesn't look like they will, that's another as well, to Induct Paul you would more then likely need Taker to "break kayfabe" and that will more than likely not happen till he retires, and they could both go in together,,,just a thought lol
  • dxtra30
    Options
    Totally shocked by Booker T in WWE HOF this year.. I really didn't think he deserved it this year, not now.. There is SO many others that deserve WAY MORE than he does IMO .. Oh well
  • Grinb
    Options
    I agree whole heartily, He's not even retired lol but yeah it is what it is eh....
  • Newf77
    Options
    Wish Booker T would just disappear
  • Grinb
    Options
    LOL in a way yeah but I was so tired of Teddy Long, so it's a bit of an improvement IMO lol