More than 1 rest day??

Options
leannan24
leannan24 Posts: 11 Member
Is anyone not doing this the full 6 days per week?? I am exhausted today and have to go into work 3-7 then my daughters band concert after. Already missed 1 day because of my schedule. Has anyone tried doing this 3 or 4 days a week and got results??

Replies

• leannan24
    leannan24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Actually pushed myself and did it anyway. Definately feel better :)
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Actually pushed myself and did it anyway. Definately feel better :)

That a girl!!!! WAY TO GO! It's only a 1/2 hour!
  • lucky5552
    lucky5552 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If i miss a day ..i just try and make it up on the day that i have time..so i push to do 40-60 minutes the one day that i have time..Or i will take the kids for a walk..atleast half an hour..I am seeing results..i think a little slower pace then other people who have ..
    posted..

for instance..Today i did an hour..i went for a run..35 min's and did JM but saturday i have Tball and kids home from school..so if i do anything it will be our walk after dinner and maybe 20 mins of yoga when they are in bed..I always take sunday off..
  • kay4020
    kay4020 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I rarely do it 6 days a week but am seeing results. Guessing if I was stricter with myself I would see results quicker but I'm happy with the direction I am moving in. xx
  • Paris8009
    Paris8009 Posts: 17
    Options
    There have been a couple of days since I started that I literally cannot squeeze in the time for the workout. When it happens I'll end up doubling up the next day, or making it up on my designated rest day. I don't think JM would recommend it, but every once in a while I think would be okay. Stuff happens!