Hi - New to group

JamieA8
JamieA8 Posts: 36 Member
Hi ladies - I have been looking for a group that would get me motivated with obtainable goals. I have had a series of ups and downs. When I met my husband 10 years ago, I weighed 119lbs at 5'4" and had nice definition. Well, after 6 years of marriage and 2 kiddos who are only 14 months apart, I went up to over 200 lbs in 2009. When my youngest son turned 2, I weighed 172.6 lbs. I saw some pictures of myself out for his birthday and couldn't believe that was me. I had my aha moment.

Starting Feb 17 2011 I worked my way down to 122 lbs in the summer of 2012. While this was a good, healthy weight for me, I wanted more. Then life started to happen again and I got too involved and by Jan 2, 2013 I was back up to 146 lbs.

I refuse to gain any more weight. I am back down to 135.8 but would like to get back to my 122 but with more tone and definition. But....I need people to help me stay motivated and hold me accountable. I am really looking forward to being a part of this group because it seems like you are a good group of dedicated ladies! I look forward to getting to know you all! Thanks for letting me join!

Replies

• grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    Hello,

I know a lot of what your going through! I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I gained 40 lbs. with each of my three pregnancies. When I was 10 lbs away from my ending pregnancy weight and not pregnant I knew I had to do something. I've been working out for two months after not working out for 2 1/2 years. The last time I worked out, I was pregnant working out at Curves. Working out was great during that time because I lost all of my pregnancy weight by my six week appointment, but still wasn't down to my original weight. I don't know if I'll ever get down to my weight I was in high school of 120, but 130 is my goal for summer!

It would be great to encourage each other!

35813963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter