Fast eaters?

Any misc brahs here the best at eating a lot of food faster than all their friends?

Me and my bro are really good, probably b/c of our former fatty status

I've got two tshirts from winning challenges. Belgian waffle challenge (1 peanut butter, 1 chocolate chip, 1 strawberries and cream, 1 butter and syrup, 1 plain) idk time, it was freshman year. And a chicken riggie challenge. Plate was as long as a keyboard and twice as wide. I dun goofed and went pasta first then meat so it took me 16 mins, bro did it right and went meat first and got it in 12

We're doin a 5 pound burger and fries challenge over spring break. Do it under an hour get a tshirt, half hour and it's free. Record is 12 mins and we both wanna beat that.

any tips too? I've never used water during a competition which should GREATLY improve my times, I just need to practice.

Replies

• I am a very quick and big eater. I am thinking of doing the Big Texan 72oz steak challenge over spring break since I will be in Amarillo, but don't want to veer from the course of my cut.

I don't have any tips for winning thes sorts of challenges tho. If I do it, this will be my first one.
  • gibb1991
    gibb1991 Posts: 1 Member
    Watch some furious pete videos. He cuts a fairly large piece but enough for him to chew easily then chews fast with water, cuts the next piece while chewing.