New to group

Hello, I'm 48 with 2 grown kids. I have gained 30 pounds since my last child moved out. I joined my fitness pal January 7th. I had lost 13 pounds but gained 3 back in the past week. One of my grand daughters calls me her fat grandma. I know she doesn't mean anything by it. I don't want her to see me as the fat grandma. After gaining 3 pounds back, I realized I needed to join a group to help keep me on track. With that being said, Ladies please help !

Replies

• keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    :smile: Good Morning Msfoxy48!!!! You know I joined MFP Jan 1st . Prior to that I wanted to prepare myself to start cutting back so for the month of December that's just what I did!! I have now lost 25lbs and I couldn't be any happier. I have a free gym at my job that is available two days a week (tues/thurs) and I do my own workout with my husband MWF. Normally those three days I'm working on my crunches/lunges/arms/etc. I have also joined a group on Facebook called fit4lifesistas they have awesome challenges. Matter of fact I'm starting one today for March lunges/abs and the sundress ready challenge. I hope this helps!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Msfoxy, welcome. I just celebrated 200 days on MFP which means I'm on every "freakin" day. Feel free to add me as a friend, my diary is open, which helps keep me accountable.
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Msfoxy, welcome. I just celebrated 200 days on MFP which means I'm on every "freakin" day. Feel free to add me as a friend, my diary is open, which helps keep me accountable.

I've been on 55days and I feel lost if I don't add my food lol !! Add me as well I always love the extra encouragement!!