March 1st!

Options
Today we start 30 day Shred! We can do it! Ok here we go...

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Did it!!! At 5:15 this morning!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow that was tough - need to push through the first few days til the improvements start to become noticeable! Hardest parts for me are the first cardio section and the anterior raises in the last set. Yuck!

Good luck all!
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I finally did it :smile: Hardest part for me by far was getting up and down off the floor :blushing:

One down, 29 days to go - - yes we can!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke from Colorado

exercise.png
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one day one! I feel awesome! Can't wait for tomorrow :)

Good luck everyone!
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day one done at 7:00 this morning, then went out for a walk after. Yay. I know every morning won't be this good, but at least today was!

Have a good Friday everyone

:flowerforyou:
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Day 1/30 for me complete :D
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Can't quite believe it but I actually managed the whole session tonight. When I tried doing it about 1 month ago, I couldn't even get up off the floor quick enough to keep up, so bailed out. This time I may actually complete the 30 days, comforted by the knowledge that there are others going through the same pain :happy:
  • allentown6
    Options
    Day 3 complete...finally able to do all the jumping jacks! But still not coordinated enough to do that last ab exercise the right way.
  • nikongirl29
    nikongirl29 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 1 this morning and my arms felt like jello for a little while after, but now I feel GREAT for finishing it! I have made some notes for tomorrow lol
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    Day 3 complete...finally able to do all the jumping jacks! But still not coordinated enough to do that last ab exercise the right way.
    [/quote

I was too exhausted to manage the coordination for that too! :)
  • blasian603
    blasian603 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Happy March 1st! Happy Friday!! And Happy Day 1 of 30 DS!!! I completed Day 1 at 5:30 PST. Woo hoo!! This is my first go around. I work out regularly. I go to the gym and take step, turbo kick, body pump, zumba, spin and boot camp. I also do Turbo Fire at home on occassion. So I kind of went into this thinking, "20 minutes of strength training/cardio/abs...pfft...I got this!!" Omg....I about died this morning!! Because the sets are back-to-back-to-back...it was tough! Plus I think I went too heavy with my weights for the shoulder lifts (they were already sore from my workout last night!). With all that being said, I felt good afterwards and look forward to Day 2. Glad I have this group for support!! Good luck to everyone!! 29 days and counting...
  • MirandaK62
    Options
    Great job everyone! First day down. Man it still kicks my butt lol. Ok tomorrow will be better :happy:
  • King22046
    King22046 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just finished my day one and about to go get a mile or two in on the treadmill. I think I will do this in the morning instead. After a long day at work, I don't think I can do Jillian every day.

Any one else with knee problems have to modify the jumping jacks, jump rope, etc. I did calf raises instead. What do you do to modify?
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Put my out of shape body through level one, day one today. I surprised myself and finished it all, but did have to modify some of the jumpy stuff. I did most of the jumping jacks though. I'm using 3 lb weights because that's what I have (also have 10 lb ones, but no way in hell is that ever happening).

My hair hurts. :noway:
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    L1 D1 done.

Yay :)
  • 33RIPlg
    33RIPlg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Made it through day 1. Not too bad but I need to get some light weights. Used soup cans for today.
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    finishing day 1 only made me want to jump right into day 2!!!! pumped :) the push ups and jump rope were my biggest challenge but i did every one and made them count :)

i really feel it in my legs and as a little more time passes feel it in my arms.. but not really in my abs. does this mean i am doing the ab stuff wrong?

great job everyone who has finished day 1!!!!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Day one done! YAY! jumping jacks are the hardest for me; do modified even though Jillian says even a 400 lb person can do it! and yes, the hardest part is just getting up from the floor to the next set! :-)
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done! kicked my butt! like others, getting up and down was hardest, that's a workout right there!
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Don't have anyhandweights yet, so I used soup cans. Kicked my tail.