Newbie. Glad to find I'm not alone.

Options
urmymom
urmymom Posts: 27 Member
I am extremely under weight. Malnutrioned I suppose. I have injuries pain pump with meds with that depression and anxiety
It's really affecting my health and I need to fix this. Eating is very hard for me not hungry and don't think to eat
I found this app and so far it's great. But I want to do this the right way and need advice
What are the best nutritious foods that pack on the calories. What are some examples of a day a eating menu. Have been eating toast with butter, on and jelly. Double on the pb. Ensure but that's only 250 calories. Milk has 160-180 don't remember. Lol. Any advice help friends to push me to eat etc is what I really need

I have been having heart palpitations and they don't know why. Could nutrition lack of cause these problems?

I am 111 and I'm 5'7". Before many surgeries I was 135. Longer story lol

I don't know how to figure of bmi I think that's it. Or how many calories I should take in. I put I wanted to add .5 but really it's more. But that's alot of caleries per say for me.

Thanks for reading and I'd appreciate any and all help. Jackie

Replies

• hypnoticdark
    Options
    Hi Jackie,

I'm sorry you are going through so much. I also have palpitations due to a heart murmur but cardio has helped this. But please see a cardiologist first and get a stress test! I didn't start any program until I got the okay from a cardiologist. I was also very petite, I was 114llbs and now I am 130lbs. Do you eat lean meat, chicken, eggs or oatmeal? Gaining weight is very hard but you have to start out slow and you should get a physical to make sure you are good to go. :smile: