March 2nd!

Options
Hi all, good luck with Jillian today!

Got mine done at 8am this morning to get it over with and glad I did now. Still finding the first set of cardio tough (struggling to breathe!!) but I did everything today although I modified on the push ups.

Onwards we go! :smile:

Replies

• Jumpingjellytots
    Options
    Well done! :)

Ive started a day late so todays my day one, I did level 1 but found it managable, so going straight to level 2 tomorrow :) xx Good Luck
  • Susiq2222
    Susiq2222 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good Morning - Level 1 Day 2 completed. I decided to try 4 lb weights today - it was too much for the last set. I really hope this gets easier!!!
  • Speazzy
    Speazzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I wanted to get mine done first thing this morning as well. =) great job!!!!
  • 33RIPlg
    33RIPlg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to do a different level each day? Just heard about this program yesterday and decided to go for it, but I'm not clear exactly on how it works aside from following the video on Utube.
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @33RiPig...I think you are supposed to do 10 days at each level; BUT if it's too easy for you and you think you are ready, you can move up to the next level.
    Day 2 done and over with! Have a great weekend everyone!! :-)
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am eating a light breakfast, then I will get my workout clothes on and get ready for to shred. Morning workouts are the best!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Done!! This is day 5 for me..yes I had started at the end of February. But this time I WILL finish all 3the levels. Funny how I let life get in the way before..not this time.
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done this morning.
  • kikis935
    kikis935 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did day one this morning! Found only two things in it challenging so I may be switching levels faster than 10 days. I think I will wait until tomorrow to decide.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Survived day one, just finished day 2. So far, so good. I modify what needs to be modified and just keep doing all the exercises.
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done and done! Looking forward to day 10 to see how much easier level 1 is. Then, I'll tackle level 2. Now for the treadmill. Hubby comes home around 5 and I'll do the elliptical while he runs the treadmill. I'm SO happy hubby is working out with me now! I'll see if he's into taking on Jillian as well! Hubby is 5'7' and 230. I'm 5'4" and 160. Together we can take on the world!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Keep it up everyone.
    Day 3 for me in 3...2...1...
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is complete! I don't know about everyone else but I find myself hating Jillian until I see the words "Cool Down" appear on the screen haha I also found today nicer than yesterday because I muted the tv and put a CD on instead :)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I had a little head start...so I just finished day 5. It does get a bit easier each day, so far, and the time seems to go faster now that I pretty much know the routine. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to do a different level each day? Just heard about this program yesterday and decided to go for it, but I'm not clear exactly on how it works aside from following the video on Utube.

Repeat level one for 10 days (or more if needed) and then do the same with level 2 and 3.
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Went for a morning walk with my husband so didn't get to the dvd until noon. Feels good to have it done now. I could feel it in my arms when it was time to do push-ups, just a little tight/sore underarm to upper chest area. Everything else was fine!

Have a good day everyone!

:flowerforyou:
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 done for me ; )

I get it done and over with in the morning before I even eat breakfast. On the weekends it will be at 8am and the weekdays it will be 8:45am (when I get back from taking my kids to school) I've tried working out later in the day but I just tell myself I will workout in an hour and then an hour comes and I repeat. I just like to get it over with in the morning so I know for a fact I will get it done.

When will you be doing the shred....morning, afternoon, evening?
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    When will you be doing the shred....morning, afternoon, evening?

So far I have been doing the shred in the late morning but I'm going to try to start doing it in the morning when my daughter is still sleeping so that I will never have any excuses like "I'm too tired" or "It's been a long day" etc.
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started day one today too. It was hard, but not too terribly bad. I only bailed out of the last couple of butt kicks once. The punch/squats made me lightheaded, so I went slowly. Tomorrow should be better!

I plan to workout at 6:00 on weekdays, a bit later on weekends. The good thing was how fast it flew by!

For those a few days ahead, how sore were you on day two?
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    L1 D2 Done. Those side lunges kill my arms! I'm using 2.5kg weights (just over 5lb).

I aim to shred first thing, but for the first few days I'm doing it in the evening due to work commitments.

See you all tomorrow :)