stupid question about checking in/accountable :)

Options
BarbBBQ
BarbBBQ Posts: 49 Member
Hi! I am starting today and want to be held accountable. OK but ultimately it's up to me to post in the group each day??? Or everyday will be listed and I need to write in?? Where can I see this on my profile page---ok sorry for the stupid questions but I really want to stick with this and looking for any help and or support!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Barbara

Replies

• doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So far I've been doing the DVD and then logging on and going to groups and finding the post for the day that we are on and log in my info like "Finished level one day two" or whatever. I'm not sure if the group shows up on your profile page or not (just getting used to MFP online)

I'll add you as a friend and we can totally keep each other motivated if you'd like :)
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    On your home page, if you click "Community" the second row of tabs will change. One option is Message Boards which will list your Groups under the main list of message boards.

Next to the message boards tab is one that says Groups. This will show just the groups you belong to.

On other place to look....On your proflie (at the center top line is your name in blue) click on it. On the left hand side under your profile info is the past couple of posts you've made. On the right hand side is a list of all of your activity (including posts you created or replied to).

HTH