March 3rd!

Options
2»

Replies

• marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    :laugh: D3L1 -- tonight my daughters joined me. We all used soup cans instead of weights. I can finally make it through all of the easy L1. The jumping jacks still make me groan, and I'm doing modified push ups-- but I'm making it through. Maybe round two I'll be able to pick it up a notch!

Also (LOL) we play it on my xbox with Kinect, and during punches, it sped ahead-- had to go back and do part of the second circuit again. Anyone else have that problem.
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Day 3 leve l done! Did it early this morning knowing that if I didn't I would forget about it. Getting easier but can't make it thru the jump roping! Maybe tomorrow!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I only started today but I only took two VERY short breaks. That is so much better than I thought I would do. I don't know how I will feel in the morning but I can't wait to see the results at the end of the 30 days. I had my daughter take all my measurements today. I will take them again at the end and I really hope I see some amazing results.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Because I hurt my ankle yesterday (iced it on and off today) I decided that today will be a skip day. Hoping that the ice helps and tomorrow it'll feel good enough to train. (Didn't hurt it doing the 30DS though.)
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    This is day 3 for me as well, and my arms are killing me!