What Exercises Challenge You the Most?

Options
2»

Replies

• cestmaryyy
    cestmaryyy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bicycle crunches!! They're final ones on the workout so I already feel like I'm dying and then have to do THOSE; I'm hating Jillian so much at that point. Also pushups. Arm muscles? What arm muscles?
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    The first cardio set! I can't seem to get through it without stopping. The squat and press are hard too. The bicycle crunches were SO hard the first 1-3 days but are getting better now, same with the side lunge with front lift. For the bicycle crunches I can keep my head up for the whole minute and am moving now, but it's very modified, my legs don't go out very far! The first few days I was so exhausted I couldn't even coordinate the movement let alone get through the whole thing!

It really is cool to see how far you can come in such a few short days from some of these moves being SO hard to seeing REAL changes in how they become easier.

I am not good at the push-ups either, I do them modified and only get down about half way (which is how it feels but it's probably not even that far!!)
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    The first cardio set! I can't seem to get through it without stopping. The squat and press are hard too. The bicycle crunches were SO hard the first 1-3 days but are getting better now, same with the side lunge with front lift. For the bicycle crunches I can keep my head up for the whole minute and am moving now, but it's very modified, my legs don't go out very far! The first few days I was so exhausted I couldn't even coordinate the movement let alone get through the whole thing!

It really is cool to see how far you can come in such a few short days from some of these moves being SO hard to seeing REAL changes in how they become easier.

I am not good at the push-ups either, I do them modified and only get down about half way (which is how it feels but it's probably not even that far!!)

I'm only on Day2 of Level 1, and this has been my experience as well. The first cardio set kills me, but I look forward to the cardio in the later sets as a break from the strength moves. My push-ups are extremely lame. I feel like I'm getting down about an inch or so (modified). I'm looking forward to Day 8 or 9 to see if there's any improvement here.
  • LeeLee6184
    LeeLee6184 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 2 (L1) myself and I struggle with push-ups the most (even modified - there's no way I can do a true push-up at this point).

Cardio is also difficult for me cuz I'm so outta shape. Definitely looking forward to it getting easier. I take water breaks cuz I get parched and so outta breath.

But we can do it!! :)
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    I'm looking forward to Day 8 or 9 to see if there's any improvement here.

I bet you won't even have to wait that long! :)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I still am not of fan of those bicycle crunches...do most then switch to abdominal crunches the last few. At least I feel like I'm doing "something" rather than just quit!

I watched Level 2 yesterday, since that's what I'll be 'attempting" on Friday. I already know which ones I can do ok and which will be the modified version...at least at first. Jillian is a tough cookie, for sure! At least we're all hanging in there and that's what counts.