Weekly chat thread Mon 3/4 to Sun 3/10

Options

Replies

• Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

Turbo Fire Day 13 - Fire 45 and Stretch 10 DONE and in the books for today! 508 cals burned

I just LOVE Fire 45! That last set with "Boom I Got Your Boyfriend" is the best! As tired as I am, I'm really pushing during that part. Funny how music can get you moving and excited. And finishing off with Stretch 10 is like icing on the cake. I'm pumped! Lol

Guess what? "You are NOT tired!!" :)

Monie
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    @vini9, not surprised about Fire 60, I've found most of them are about a minute short from what the title says, except Stretch 10, which is 12 minutes.

@starlage, great picture. You look HAWT!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    @monie- fire 45's my favorite too! I got that dvd a month before I got the whole set, so I had done it a number of times and already fallen in love with it, but even now after having tried most of the dvds I still love that one best. Boom I got your boyfriend gets me pumped too! LOL. Such a horrible song, but it's so catchy and fun, and the routine she made to go with it is a blast too.

@dym- thanks! I do love that dress..... not too many chances for me to dress up :smile: I had bought that dress for my 10 yeas high school reunion last summer. Which I didn't even get to go to because i ended up getting a gum abcess and having to have my wisdom tooth out because of it the week before I was supposed to travel to the reunion! What luck. I've gotten to wear the dress a couple of other times though.

Aaaaah, Awake again. I have early hours because I have to be at work every morning at 730. This has felt like the longest week ever. haha! Tonight on my schedule is week 5 day 6- (had to go look)- Fire 45! haha! Funny since I was just singing it's praises. I don't think I need another rest day, i'll probably get back at it tonight, we'll see how I feel after work though :smile:
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies (or afternoon if we have any in a different time zone :)), @Starlage, great comparison pic! Great job to you early morning exercisers. I love my sleep, and could never drag my butt out of bed to work out. I work out when I get home, before I make dinner, or read the mail, or check my email, just get home, go straight up stairs to change and push play :) Tonight I have the Fire Starter class and Stretch 10.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @ Starlage ~ I love your new profile/transformation pic! It gives me hope. All I can say is wow!

I'd be a happy camper if all I had to is Fire 45 and HIIT 25 everyday and throw in 55EZ and Stretch 10 every now and then.

Have a great day everyone!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I start week 4 of turbo fire. I'm a little irritated cause I've only lost 4 ounces according to today's weigh in..
  • Starlage
    Options
    @ Raven, I only lost about 2 pounds in the first month, but my pictures showed changes I hadn't realized were happening, so hopefully you'll see the same! (hope you took pictures or measurements at least!)
  • cnlargent
    Options
    I've been going way more off my measurement changes than scale changes. I could care less if the scale moves down or up, I'm looking for the inches to melt off :)
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just got done with HIIT 30/Lower 20 - now that was a workout!!! My legs and butt are on fire! That was the first time I've done HIIT 30. I have no clue how Chalene is able to talk during the drills! I could barely breathe lol.

Keep it up girls the fat will melt off! I was not even watching calories or "dieting" in any regard the first month. I personally lost the most inches and the least amount of weight the 2nd month.
  • cnlargent
    Options
    I have no idea how Chalene is able to talk and smile and look gorgeous thru most of her videos.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    @starlage That's what people are saying.. Hmm well I took pictures. And I didnt take any recent measurements. But I could also tell by my clothes fitting better/ getting big on me.
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I need to make some adjustments to my food >.< I've been eating really healthy, but for some reason, I've been hungry a lot. I'll get it figured out I suppose.

I did Fire 45 again today. Definitely by the weekend I should be back to doing the strength workouts :) counting down the days until next Friday when I leave for Florida!! :D
  • cnlargent
    Options
    Fire Starter and Stretch 10 in the books, this time I burnt 10 more calories than the last time I did it :) Ha ha
  • Starlage
    Options
    Got my workout done! Fire 45- check! I had a lot of fun doing it and burned 430 calories :smile: Now for TV time.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Fire30 for me. 341 cals whew! Can't wait to try 55 tomorrow.
  • ashleyjsantos
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm new here, and on my 5th week of Turbo Fire. Monday starts week 6 for me & I am SO excited!! My first month, I was not tracking calories too closely and did not see a big loss on the scale. My fault! I started tracking cals rigorously last week and I am now down a whole 2.6 pounds. Crazy!! In the past 5 weeks, I have developed noticeable muscle in my arms and legs. I can kick much higher and jump now, when before that was pretty difficult for me. My stamina has definitely increased & I actually look forward to doing my daily workout. It's crazy how much I have changed in 5 weeks. I started pretty much at fitness level zero. If I can do this, I really think anyone can. Before this, I was so lazy & just dreaded working out. I can honestly say that I feel so different now and it's for the better. If you're struggling or not seeing the loss you want, STICK WITH IT!!! Do not let the scale get you down. :-)
  • tanyadub
    tanyadub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am new to the group but not new to Turbo Fire. I am in week 14 of Turbo Fire. I have lost 18 lbs so far and would like to lose at least another 30 lbs. I don't really see much of change but friends and coworkers comment that they definitely see a change. I did not take before pictures because I totally avoided full body pictures, only head shots for me. LOL! I am a nurse that works the night shift from 7p-7a and have a busy lifestyle so getting a workout in is challenging at times, but I am committed and do not miss a class. I follow the schedule religiously, try to eat clean, but not very good at that. I do stay within my allowed calorie count though. My BFF and her daughter are my partners in crime because it is so much easier when you have someone for support and accountability. Really excited about this group because I LOVE turbo fire and it is definitely motivating to see everyone's before and after photos and read your posts.
  • xoalynnxo
    xoalynnxo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm new here, and on my 5th week of Turbo Fire. Monday starts week 6 for me & I am SO excited!! My first month, I was not tracking calories too closely and did not see a big loss on the scale. My fault! I started tracking cals rigorously last week and I am now down a whole 2.6 pounds. Crazy!! In the past 5 weeks, I have developed noticeable muscle in my arms and legs. I can kick much higher and jump now, when before that was pretty difficult for me. My stamina has definitely increased & I actually look forward to doing my daily workout. It's crazy how much I have changed in 5 weeks. I started pretty much at fitness level zero. If I can do this, I really think anyone can. Before this, I was so lazy & just dreaded working out. I can honestly say that I feel so different now and it's for the better. If you're struggling or not seeing the loss you want, STICK WITH IT!!! Do not let the scale get you down. :-)

so nice to hear from someone further into turbofire. this makes me even more excited and dedicated! thanks for sharing!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Today marks the end of my 2nd week of Turbo Fire! 14 days done and in the books! Looking forward to starting week 3 tomorrow. I'm glad I get excited to do TF, because I tend to get bored of workouts real quick. That hasn't happened with TF yet and as much fun as I'm having, I don't see me getting bored with it. Woo hoo for that! Lol
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 55EZ today :) always feels good to get that workout in!