Battery Life Monitor

Options
stacey_mntx
stacey_mntx Posts: 36 Member
I just received my BMF today. When I plugged it in, it showed the battery at 48% and confirmed it was charging. I can't seem to find how to get that screen to pop up again (I'm on a Mac). I'm wondering if there is an option for a monitor display (whether on my computer or on my phone) that will display where your battery level is at?

Replies

• LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I don't know the answer to your question, but when i plug mine into my computer, a pop up appears with the batter life left and then disappears. I haven't seen it any other time.
  • Kristi_Mitch
    Options
    If I hover over the sync icon in the taskbar it will tell me what the current battery level is. Once it reaches 100% the pop-up reappears and says something like "Battery Charging Complete, Battery at 100%" and then the pop up disappears again. If I go back and hover over the sync icon at that point it says "Waiting for armband connection" If I miss the pop-up and I get that message I go ahead and unplug and assume it is at 100%.

Hope that helps!
  • t_elliot
    t_elliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If your icon does not stay showing. Unplug your Bodymedia and plug it back in. The pop up will reappear and show the info. Click on 'show hidden icons' at the lower right of your pc and there you should be able to change the settings so Bodymedia will show up when you hover over the icon. Hope this helps!
  • stacey_mntx
    stacey_mntx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Hovering over the icon does, indeed, show the battery strength!! :happy: