Looking for college aged buddy with big weight loss goal

Options
gopherfan53
gopherfan53 Posts: 17 Member
Hi all,
I'm a college student at the U (Minnesota not Miami) who is looking for a buddy that also has a weight loss goal of over 100 lb. A few things about me. I am a junior in the political science department and I love sports. Currently, I am at 300 lb., but want to get under 200. I'm on here everyday logging my foods and exercise, so I could communicate frequently. It'd be great to have someone to mutually support. This is going to be a long journey, but hopefully there is someone on MFP in a similar situation that wants to join me.

Replies

• QuitoBandito
    QuitoBandito Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs to lose so not quite as much as you but I'll send you a request! I need motivation as well and I'm logging on everyday so far so hopefully I'll be a good friend!
  • losingemilie
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm a student at Slippery Rock University. I've been looking for a college friend that is hoping to lose over 100 pounds! I started out at 270, and am down to 255 (and numerous inches!) since mid-January. My ultimate goal is to be 155; so from here I have 100 more pounds to lose! I've been logging everyday - even if I do have a "bad day", especially since right now is midterms blah. Feel free to add me!! I hope to be a huge motivator for you!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I am no longer on a campus, but I am current working and close to finishing my second masters in education. I am hoping to lose 150 pounds and I am down 23 in 5 weeks.

Anyone is welcome to add me
  • kaylagetsfit8
    Options
    Heyy! I'm a senior at Niagara University with a double major in Political Science and International Studies. I don't have as big of a goal as you, but I am trying to lose 50+ pounds. Feel free to add me :)