Suggestions, please!!

Options
cristeberga
cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
Ladies,

I need help!! The BMF is making me more confused than I was before. :sad:

According to Scooby and Fat2fit websites, my TDEE is about 1830 including a moderately active level. When I purchased the Body Media Fit and input my information there, it also came up with 1830 calories a day for my TDEE. So, I felt very comfortable with this new number being my TDEE.

For the past month, I have averaged 1800 calories a day. My weight has fluctuated between 101 and 103. I am okay with it going up, but the thing is, I have not noticed much of a difference in my shape. I may have lost an inch of my waist, and that's it.

According to the BMF, I am always burning more than the 1830 calories and I have a large deficit at the end of the day. Has it made a difference? No?

I honestly don't know what to follow anymore. If my BMF is overestimating my calories burned, than my TDEE is right (1830). If it is somehow accurate, then I have created a large deficit and may not be feeding myself properly.

If you look at my diary, you will see that I actually dropped my goal to 1700 instead of 1800, but today only, my deficit will be close to 1000 calories compared to the BMF.

Well, as you can see, I am lost. I don't know what number to follow anymore. My legs look great and so do my arms. I just want the fat around my belly to VANISH, but how much more should I lose in order to see the muscles? I know they are under the fat somewhere because I have worked them really hard lately.

Any tips or suggestions?

As far as workouts, I am doing my second round of CLX - right now at the PUSH phase and pushing it really hard. I have also added 6 weeks/ 6 pack twice a week.

Thank you for reading this and I do appreciate any comments, tips, suggestions, etc. :smile:

Cristina