1 yr surgiversary!

Options
ragslittle
ragslittle Posts: 176 Member
A year ago today my life was changed and who would have ever thought how great this could be! Yes I had weight loss surgery and yes I have lost 1/2 of myself, and yes I would do it all over again....do I think I took the easy way out...mmmmm sometimes, but I know that I have worked hard to become fit and strong and no surgery can do that for you! Its a tool and I have used it well and I am proud of what I have accomplished! I have many of you to thank for your encouragement and inspiration along the way and I hope to never let you down because I dont plan on ever looking back! What's this year hold in store for me...not sure at this point but there are a few things to check off my list.....stay tuned to find out.....thanks everyone for all your support!!!

Replies

• cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. I am so proud of you. You used this tool and worked your buns off and have done amazing. Enjoy everything you worked so hard to do. Congratulations!
  • 13turtles
    13turtles Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just can't get over your amazing transformation! You have put in the time exercising, stayed on track with eating, and look fabulous! You are such an inspiration to me and to others on this board! Here's to you reaching those additional goals this year! I have no doubt that you can do anything that you set your mind to doing!
  • authormarieskye
    authormarieskye Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You my friend are a rockstar!! Keep at it!
  • tkee99516
    tkee99516 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Love to hear your sucess - keep going.
  • mandynsnuf
    mandynsnuf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me and many others ! So proud of you :)
    Mandy
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm having my surgery tomorrow! :)
    You are an inspiration! I'm hoping I can be as successful as you!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You are a rock star and an inspiration to me. You have done an amazing job with your tool helping you along the way. Can't wait to see what this year brings!

Congratulations!!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    GREAT work by you by the way! and happy operversery! :flowerforyou:
    i will be coming up to mine next month...
    i would LOVE to have a nose through your food diary :bigsmile:
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing terrific!!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    WLS is never the easy way out!!! There are so many restrictions and unknown things since each of us are different. I cringe when people say someone took the easy way out! Actually I'd like to kick them upside the head.

Congrats on one year Post Surgery.....If you are feeling this good at 1 year post just imagine at 2 years out!!! Whoot Whoot!
    Knowing that you are one of the smart ones that realized it is only a tool and made the most of it, and made it work for you!!!
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for six months now, and Ragslittle has been one of the success stories I have followed from the beginning. Congratulations on the continued success.