Tops Chat Room

Options
:wink: I wanted to start this for the tops here who like to chit chat with each other

I am doing good going to curves today. I hoping for a loss tomorrow at my chapter meeting. Will be exciting to see who will be our new officers. I transfered after elections last year. Have a great day

:drinker: off to get my coffee fix for today.

Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Great idea! :flowerforyou:

I am heading to the YMCA for cardio today. Hoping it will improve my mood. We had to have one of our dogs put to sleep yesterday. I use the recumbent stepper because it is easier on my knees that anything else.

We had elections this past Friday and everything remained the same. That means I am still assistant weight recorder. :bigsmile:
    Some people complain about that, but I didn't see them putting their hat in the ring, LOL.

Good luck on your weigh-in and enjoy your coffee! :drinker:
    10epy6c.jpg
  • tops2kopsville
    tops2kopsville Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good Evening

I did a blog but thought I would try and get this group active again.

I plan on becoming a kops this year if not by December than January for sure. but I know I want to graduate at ird
    :smile: Tomorrow I will make my menu and busy with my weight loss including exercise.:happy:
  • susan9
    susan9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hope you get to Kops as planned.

I can't get there for 47 weeks @ 1 lb. per week . Feel so bad that I was not better during the summer. Did not help our group by losing weight for the summer contest. Had a lot of up and downs. Still plan to enjoy the Fall Rally in October even if I don't win any awards. Listening to speakers and seeing other successes is motivation.
  • lessofdanielle
    lessofdanielle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new to TOPS. Although I just started in August and there are no meetings throughout the summer (just weigh-ins), I've been to 2 meetings and the existing groups seems to be losing its drive to be at meetings. I joined for support and I don't feel like it's there. I'm thinking of joining another chapter in my area. Although a littler further I'm hoping the extra drive will be worth it. Danielle
  • tops2kopsville
    Options
    hi I did great today but unsure if it helped the scale since tomorrow is weigh in. but i will succeed.
  • waterlibby
    waterlibby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was the biggest looser at our TOPS group this week! We have a snack basket that everyone (who wants to play, that is) contributes a healthy snack too every week. Well, IF you loose the most for the week AND are at your lowest weight for 2014, then you win!I had a weight loss of 4.4 pounds! WOOHOO!
  • tops2kopsville
    Options
    I always forget to come here. that will be my goal for second half of year post my results and chat with others.

my first goal will be to get back under 200

by walking, exercising and eating with portion control that means i measure food.

I am going to walk to Reno.
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I understand about being under 200 would be a great accomplishment. On my scale is way up there to 206 but at TOPS its 203. So I like TOPS scale much better. I have been struggling this week with my food intake. It's way to high then I tend to want the most fattening unhealthy thing there is when I am out. I am fine at home it's just my take out's are enormously bad choices disguised as good ones. I don't even think anything at restaurants are okay because of the portion sizes are way to large.
    My chapter is having raffles and having discussions on what is going on in the community and how we can get involved. It's really exciting. Got to run. Have a great day!
  • Pegasusonfire
    Pegasusonfire Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    well I am getting settled in a new TOPS chapter, as I moved to a new town that has a chapter closer than my old town. Was way up after my move, but am slowly working my way back down. would like to be closer to the 300lb mark or even under by Christmas, though I will have to work harder at the gym for that to happen and have only been going since July 24th, joined July 23. Lost 4lbs since joining though so that is awesome. started tracking my food again yesterday, been tracking my work outs.
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow Pegusonfire your doing great! How is it going now? Are you still having lots of success? I hope so. Have a great day and keep going to the gym and your dedication will get you through.
    I did walk 8 miles today! Feeling like a Winner!