poster21_0.jpg?itok=tQMxS83Z
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    poster35.jpg?itok=UV8L6Fzp
  • melaniefave41
    melaniefave41 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great thread! Love them all, but I think the "Run Like You Stole Something" fits my humor perfectly. Thanks for the laughs everyone!
  • rduhlir
    Options
    the-more-i-run.jpg
    108790147219696855_XP2vP50R_c.jpg
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    16th reason to run: You have safety pins when your boss needs them.
  • seearainbow
    seearainbow Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This thread is just what I needed this morning! Love it!
  • rduhlir
    Options
    motivational-running-quote.jpg
    6a0133f6198908970b015391271e77970b-450wi
  • rduhlir
    Options
    motivational-monday-10-22-5.jpg
    john-green-quotes-wallpaper-motivation-blog-funny_4547198886414796.jpg
    photo+1.JPG
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Swooshing down the other side is over-rated. What is awesome are those first few easy steps as you pull away up the hill and the last few with burning lungs on the crest after you've made it your own.
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Swooshing down the other side is over-rated. What is awesome are those first few easy steps as you pull away up the hill and the last few with burning lungs on the crest after you've made it your own.

I do enjoy the swoosh... but that crest... there's just nothing like those few moments. All is possible then and there.
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    ScreenShot2013-07-16at95146PM_zps3ebd5a84.png
  • rduhlir
    Options
    motivational-monday-9-17-7.jpg
    you-made-it-every-time.jpg?w=300&h=300
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    The dog ate my homework. Laughed so hard at that one. I don't even have a dog.
  • rduhlir
    Options
    running-motivation-posters.gif
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    these are amazing!! thanks for this thread! :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    motivated is my middle name
  • likitisplit
    Options
    http://www.runnersworld.com/photos/the-25-worst-questions-to-ask-a-runner-and-1-pick-up-line-that-never-works

25 Worst Questions to Ask a Runner:

18. You run in the rain?
    This one is particularly confusing for non-runners, and even runners that haven't tried it yet. Let's be honest: with hardcore runners grinning from ear to ear despite looking something like a drowned animal, who can blame them?

But even if running through a torrential downpour doesn't sound like your thing, you'll never know unless you try. Whether you like it or not, you'll get hardcore points and who knows—you might just find that puddle-jumping is the most fun you have all day.

But wear good socks. Trust us.
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I've found that I enjoy running in the rain. I wear my vibram 5-fingers and no socks and it goes great.

Some quotes:
    "When it's pouring rain and you're bowling along through the wet, there's satisfaction in knowing you're out there and the others aren't."
    -Peter Snell

"I always loved running...it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs."
    -Jesse Owens

"If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now. Don't spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it."
    -Priscilla Welch
  • rduhlir
    Options
    http://www.runnersworld.com/photos/the-25-worst-questions-to-ask-a-runner-and-1-pick-up-line-that-never-works

25 Worst Questions to Ask a Runner:

18. You run in the rain?
    This one is particularly confusing for non-runners, and even runners that haven't tried it yet. Let's be honest: with hardcore runners grinning from ear to ear despite looking something like a drowned animal, who can blame them?

But even if running through a torrential downpour doesn't sound like your thing, you'll never know unless you try. Whether you like it or not, you'll get hardcore points and who knows—you might just find that puddle-jumping is the most fun you have all day.

But wear good socks. Trust us.

"Are you fast?"

We're pretty sure this is how our friends picture us starting every run.

Despite this impressive starting form, they might be surprised to learn that there are qualities of running you can't measure on a stopwatch.

Then again, they have nothing to compare you to. Might as well give them a resounding yes.