Results so far!

untouched55
untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
So I took a before and after picture and honestly...I didn't see much difference, but when I put the numbers down they look a lot better!

Age 28, Ht 5'6 highest wt 189 (July 2012) Lowest 135 (2003)

Before: After
Weight: 153.8
153 ............ meh...
Chest 39
36.5 .............. -3.5 (bye bye boobs)
Waist 33
31 ............ -2
Hips 40.5
39 ............ -1.5
Thigh 23.5
23 ............. -.5
Bicep 13
12.5 ................. -.5
Love handles 37.5
35 .............. 2.5

In all, -10.5 inches in 23 days doing JM 30DS, with one day off a week & 2 zumba classes and one bike ride thrown in. And about a 1500 +/- diet. I know I could have probably gotten bigger results with more exercise/ better diet but I'm the type of person who is going to enjoy drinks with friends and a fast food meal every once in awhile! If I go the all or nothing route I lose steam quick! So I'm going to be done early with JM, honestly its just getting wayyy to boring but I'm picking right back up and starting befit in 90 on youtube! Need some variety : ) Good luck to the rest of you! I can't wait to check back and see eveyone else's results! cheers!

Replies

• pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Great results! I just finished day 2 on level 3. Level 3 is kicking my butt! I am going to finish up the 10 days. I was looking at the be fit in 90 program for my next program as well. Hope it goes well for you.
  • cindylmanly
    cindylmanly Posts: 25 Member
    Finished day 23 today - I haven't missed a single day (which I'm very proud of!). I'm still long level 2.. Thinking of staying with L2 til day 25. Then doing my last 5 days at L3. I did take befores. But am not gonna measure til I'm done! 7 more days

Considering trying P90x after the shred is behind me!

Cindy
  • untouched55
    untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
    Very nice! I had thought about p90x, but it seems kinda intimidating! But wow, some of the results people get are awesome
  • I didn't measure all over, just my waist but I am down 2 inches and 2 pant sizes!! I'm only on day 4 of level 2. Had to take some days off due to foot pain when I started level 2. Getting back at it tomorrow. I am very happy with my results!!!