Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week 10! Checking in

mznortiz
mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
Hey LFT's! How's it going? These supersets are no joke. Sometimes I wonder how Jamie came up with these rountines. I am all over the gym. I am kinda looking forward to week 11 & 12 workouts. If anyone is starting a Labrada group, let me know. N.

Replies

• MrsH2132012
    MrsH2132012 Posts: 67 Member
    lol me too
    But I am loving the jump roping!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    If people want to do Labrada I'll totally do a group! I love having people to check in with and "workout buddies!"
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    i think this group has really kept me motivated. even the weeks when i only completed half the workouts, i kept going. reading your challenges as well as successes helped me keep going.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    This group is what keeps me going. If I miss I few days I jump right back in because I know I'm not a lone. Love it!
  • I love having a group too! I am planning on starting labrada's 12 week program after next week. So on March 18th. I just have one more week of the bizzy diet. I have really liked it and how much I am sweating. :)