Introduce yourself :)

Options
13»

Replies

• proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    @jaymesjourney - that's the spirit Jayme! What workout did you do before this? You've lost quite a bit a weight.
  • hatkinson87
    Options
    Hi, my name is Hannah and I'm starting Insanity on Monday. I'm tired of being overweight and not being strong. I'm intimidated by it, but it's only 60 days! I've got this!!!

Motivation and support are always welcome! :)
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome Hannah! How did your workout go so far? Be sure to post your workout here on a daily basis :)
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    my name is Lisa, I did 45 days of p90x and wasn't losing weight so I switched to Insanity and upped my calories and have finally started to lose weight! I've lost about 4 pounds in 2 weeks which is great! I think on p90x I wasn't eating enough, I figure I was eating between 1000 to 1200 calories a day and now I'm up to 2000 which is heaven! I feel so much better now that my body is actually being nourished!
    good job Lisa, but i do agree you were not eating enuogh for p90x. after 45 days you should have lost at least 10+lbs
  • MicahMc
    Options
    Hey I'm Micah - I'm starting P90X3 this Monday and am looking forward to it.