How can we help each other?

Options
Tunia85
Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
How do we make our group more active, fun, or helpful... I'm listening ;)

Replies

• sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Maybe it would be helpful if we could share how we overcame certain exercises that were difficult at the the start. for example, I would love to hear from those people that can now do push-ups that could not do it before.
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My physical endurance has increased so much since I began! The first several days of both level one and two, I could not complete most circuits, always gasping for breath when she was telling those fit people in the audience, "just a few more".

Today was my 17th day of shredding, 7th day of level 2. I am doing half of "Natalie's" style and half "Anita's" I still am having a hard time on the second round of the third circuit with weights.

Thinking I'll stick with level 2 until I can complete every single repetition WITH weights.
  • teambaker
    teambaker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is very encouraging. I actually did level 2 once and went back to level one because I was thinking I wasn't ready. But reading this I think I am going to keep doing it, even if I can't do every single one.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    That is so good to hear. I've had a really hard time with it, however, i stop to catch my breath less and less. i still have a really hard time with push-ups and bicycle crunch! you guys are doing great!