Who is IN for the NEXT Challenge????

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hi Guys!!! We have 3 more weigh ins left for this challenge. The Final Weigh in is on March 26th! I just wanted to know how many of you would be interested in a New Challenge after this one is done. Also, I wanted some feedback on what day you prefer to weigh in???? I will see what day is most popular and use that for the next challenge.

As usual, I am open to any new ideas also!!! I hope to see all of you in the next challenge! :)

Pam :)

Replies

• LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    You know I am Pam :happy:
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I think Saturday would be a great day to weigh-in, that way Sunday will start the new week challenge.
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Any day is fine for me. No preference. As long as we all stick to the same day :)
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    id like to be in again. i feel like im wasting peoples time but this is really holding me accountable for each week. weigh ins are fine for me whenever. i prefer mondays or like the way you have been doing it now. thanks
    katie
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Maybe Thursday.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I am in. Any day is fine as long as we are all weighing in on the same day. :)

Can you believe this challenge is going by so quickly??:noway:
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would like to continue with the new challenge. Any day would be fine, but I'd prefer saturday.
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! SO excited...I've still have a long way to go and this challenge has totally pushed me! Any day works for me.
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im in ! Fridays a good weigh in day :) Then if you get too crazy on the weekend you can hopefully make up for it :)
  • Liquidfeet
    Liquidfeet Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another round! :-) and any weekday works for weigh in. I just don't have access to a computer on weekends.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I think either Thursday or Friday would be a good weigh in day :) Let's see what the majority rules :)
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I AM DEFINITELY IN!!! I loved being a part of this because it helped to keep me on track. It's fun to celebrate other people's success and help motivate my peers.

I actually liked weighing in on Tuesday, but it looks like I'm in the minority!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Friday is a good day, like vickyg1 said if we are bad over the weekend we make up for it during the week.

Also, can people who were not apart of this challenge be allowed to join in the next challenge?
  • MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I prefer Sunday. I don't want a pass to binge on the weekend. I think Sunday or even Monday will help us to be more discipline on the weekends.
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I prefer Sunday. I don't want a pass to binge on the weekend. I think Sunday or even Monday will help us to be more discipline on the weekends.

That's kind of my feeling. Weighing in on Tuesday helps keep me on track throughout the weekend. But if more people want to weigh in later in the week, maybe we can make "Staying on Track on the Weekend" one of the challenges. :-)
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm still in..as far as the weigh in it really doesn't matter
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'd def be up for a new challenge, i really enjoy the people on that I've met thru this challenge-what a great inspiration they've been!!! I would love a weigh in and the end of the work week -thursday or friday.
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am in for a new challenge, I like Sundays as a weigh in day but am okay with any day.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    So far it looks like Thursdays and Fridays are the most popular....... Keep posting so we can see which day it will be :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I'm in, Friday is a good day, like vickyg1 said if we are bad over the weekend we make up for it during the week.

Also, can people who were not apart of this challenge be allowed to join in the next challenge?

Depending on how any people we get back from our group, I will let you know.