Who is IN for the NEXT Challenge????

Options

Replies

• LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    Im in ! Fridays a good weigh in day :) Then if you get too crazy on the weekend you can hopefully make up for it :)

Lol I love this!!! I agree!! But I also now reading the rest want an earlier weigh in so I'm good and accountable LOL I am so indecisive, I do weigh in in Sundays right now at my doctors and it really does keep me inline Fridays and Saturdays!!
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to take the lessons learned here and do a better job next time around.
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am so in!! Also I like the weigh ins on Saturday idea!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm in Pam, and I like tuesday or thursday for weigh ins.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Count me in for the next one Pam. Any day is good for me.
  • Mrs_Fit
    Mrs_Fit Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am in and Tuesdays are fine for me :happy:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. Saturdays wll be hard for me but I can just weigh in of fridays and use it for saturdays. Plus that might stop my friday night binges lol.
  • tnpfaff
    tnpfaff Posts: 17
    Options
    Please include me in the challenge.
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You know I am in!!... And what ever day works for you, works for me!!

Cheers,

Alison
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I am for sure. Hopefully, I will stay healthy during this one!
  • whiskeyhut
    whiskeyhut Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ME! I didn't even get close to my goal for this challenge...but I love the support of this group :)
  • Hyder1
    Hyder1 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm in.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hello All,

Hope everyone is meeting their goals. I believe I'm going to sit out the next challenge :( I'm gonna miss you gals but I started a challenge that won't end until June and I don't want to weigh myself until the end of that challenge. I know you all are going to do great for the next challenge!! Just make sure I get an invite for the one after that. Love you all!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Hope everyone is meeting their goals. I believe I'm going to sit out the next challenge :( I'm gonna miss you gals but I started a challenge that won't end until June and I don't want to weigh myself until the end of that challenge. I know you all are going to do great for the next challenge!! Just make sure I get an invite for the one after that. Love you all!!

Definately going to miss you!!!! Best of luck with your challenge!!! See you in the next round :)
  • dillyg08
    Options
    When will this challenge begin?
  • dillyg08
    Options
    When will this challenge begin?

Disregard - Just saw that it's April 4th!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hello All,

Definately going to miss you!!!! Best of luck with your challenge!!! See you in the next round :)

Thanks Pam. Please! Please! Please! Make sure you contact me for the next challenge. Love you Ladies!
  • tarynalyssa
    Options
    Im in sorry for responding so late!
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Please keep me in the loop, I will be sitting out the next one..with a move and upcoming surgery, i know I would be useless.

I'd love to hear what you will be doing though!

j
  • tnpfaff
    tnpfaff Posts: 17
    Options
    Definitely interested.