SW: 201
    LW: 172.2
    CW: 171
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    LW-169.8
    CW-171

I am pretty disappointed in the scale this week : ( I really worked hard last week, ate well, stayed under my calories, and I upped my workouts. I did start my MC yesterday so I am hoping that is why I had the gain (if thats TMI sorry guys). I also started a new fitness regime yesterday Power90. My husband is doing it with me, so hopefully my body is just resetting and the weight will start going in the right direction again.
  • ro_sy_go
    ro_sy_go Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW - 175
    LW - 173
    CW - 173
    GW - 140

Bummer the scale doesn't want to budge... but on the upside, I had to go buy new pants because mine were all too big... size 12 :-)
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    LW-169.8
    CW-171

I am pretty disappointed in the scale this week : ( I really worked hard last week, ate well, stayed under my calories, and I upped my workouts. I did start my MC yesterday so I am hoping that is why I had the gain (if thats TMI sorry guys). I also started a new fitness regime yesterday Power90. My husband is doing it with me, so hopefully my body is just resetting and the weight will start going in the right direction again.

I am in very same boat with you MC, did everything right this week. Also, I started Turbo Fire so possibly this has something to do with it too. I know weight can fluctuate when it's "that time" but, I gained 4 lbs!!! Worried about my calorie goals but, I am going to try and get past this in hopes that it is the MC. If you read the link below a few lbs can be gained during this time. Not letting this stop me as I am sure you aren't either. I think on top of this adding the more intense workouts can affect as well. Not trying to make excuses for my four lbs as there is truth to both of the subjects. Good luck and Onward! I am sure next week will be great for us both! :)

http://www.livestrong.com/article/396326-do-you-lose-the-weight-you-gain-on-your-period/
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    SW - 175
    LW - 173
    CW - 173
    GW - 140

Bummer the scale doesn't want to budge... but on the upside, I had to go buy new pants because mine were all too big... size 12 :-)

This is awesome! I cannot wait to get back into my 12s. I am in 14/16 depending on style..uggh
  • loey728
    loey728 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello all.... Hope you all have a great week :-)

SW 204
    LW 186.7
    CW 186.1
    GW 150
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    LW-169.8
    CW-171

I am in very same boat with you MC, did everything right this week. Also, I started Turbo Fire so possibly this has something to do with it too. I know weight can fluctuate when it's "that time" but, I gained 4 lbs!!! Worried about my calorie goals but, I am going to try and get past this in hopes that it is the MC. If you read the link below a few lbs can be gained during this time. Not letting this stop me as I am sure you aren't either. I think on top of this adding the more intense workouts can affect as well. Not trying to make excuses for my four lbs as there is truth to both of the subjects. Good luck and Onward! I am sure next week will be great for us both! :)

http://www.livestrong.com/article/396326-do-you-lose-the-weight-you-gain-on-your-period/

Well, lets stay positive and hope things go in the right direction. You are totally right that its really overall that is suppose to matter, I almost feel like I'm on a plateau and hopefully I break it in the next 2 weeks with this new work out. On a positive note spring is around the corner and I can start taking my kids on walks outside again. I'm already looking forward to next wednesday :D
  • tms4341
    tms4341 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Frustrating. Been exercising, been trying to track food (could do a better job), been staying at basically the same weight since this has started. Tho clothes feel better on & I'm pretty sure I've firmed up a little from the exercising. It's still disappointing when the scale doesn't budge. Especially when you're trying to participate in a weekly discussion that focuses on weight loss. I just keep reminding myself that it's not going up and that I've come a long way from 2 years ago.
    Goal: keep exercising, do better with tracking food, keep drinking water!