Women "speaking their mind"?

Options
2»

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    It's all a delicate balance that I like to call "living together".

That sounds much more reasonable. :) Now, what to do about this elaborate indoor produce system I just ordered...
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Some things are worth speaking your mind about, and some things aren't. I don't think any man wants a woman who is going to nag about him absolutely everything he does or says that she doesn't like. But if it's something important and you can't summon enough self-respect to say what you think, then he's not going to have any respect for you either. Or, if he asks for your input on something and you won't give an opinion because you're afraid it may differ from his (even something as simple as where to go for dinner), that just shows an annoying lack of confidence and personality. At some point, you're just going to become tiresome to be around.

I don't like the dinner one... I mean, at the end of the day I will speak my mind and stand up for what's right/what I believe... but if we go to Denny's over IHOP I could really care less. If you planned to take me somewhere I knew I hated, I would say 'you know how about we do this instead?' But otherwise I am pretty easy going and low key that you could take me pretty much anywhere and I would be happy. I really have no issue throwing out ideas though, but if I said one time 'I don't care what do you feel like?' I don't think that should classify as a women who doesn't speak their mind.