Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Options

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I've seen some nasty scars from breast implants. Apparently bigger boobs don't heal poor plastic surgery.

But I'm okay if you ladies test this hypothesis yourselves.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I've seen some nasty scars from breast implants. Apparently bigger boobs don't heal poor plastic surgery.

If I got implant I would fall over lol
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    When Poncho speaks he means his time zone. You women need to adjust accordingly. Less lip. More Boob!

You're awfully pushy for a man wanting action... Although, yeah guess that's not always a bad thing... :blushing:

MN - Not a bad point... I'll check back in when I get home. ;)

Most of the ladies here have said they like assertive men who act with confidence. How does this sound:

Umm, I'm sorry to speak at all. I hope I'm not bothering you but if it's not too much trouble would you maybe just go with Poncho's time zone? If that won't work, why not come up with something else. Whatever you choose will be just fine. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for all your efforts. I'm sure I'll send you 30 or 40 more messages afterwards to thank you again and tell how much I'm looking forward to next Friday. Oh gee. I've written a lot more than I thought I would. I hope you didn't strain your eyes reading all this. I know it really isn't all that entertaining to read. Sorry to cause you so much macular problems. Please don't hate me for it. I really really want to impress you and hope that you like me.

TL DR.... my flirting did not translate. Sorry... confidence is a good thing.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

If I got implant I would fall over lol

I doubt you'd fall over. But you may be bent over all the time, which is just how I'd want you! . :smokin: :laugh:
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    When Poncho speaks he means his time zone. You women need to adjust accordingly. Less lip. More Boob!

You're awfully pushy for a man wanting action... Although, yeah guess that's not always a bad thing... :blushing:

MN - Not a bad point... I'll check back in when I get home. ;)

Most of the ladies here have said they like assertive men who act with confidence. How does this sound:

Umm, I'm sorry to speak at all. I hope I'm not bothering you but if it's not too much trouble would you maybe just go with Poncho's time zone? If that won't work, why not come up with something else. Whatever you choose will be just fine. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for all your efforts. I'm sure I'll send you 30 or 40 more messages afterwards to thank you again and tell how much I'm looking forward to next Friday. Oh gee. I've written a lot more than I thought I would. I hope you didn't strain your eyes reading all this. I know it really isn't all that entertaining to read. Sorry to cause you so much macular problems. Please don't hate me for it. I really really want to impress you and hope that you like me.

TL DR.... my flirting did not translate. Sorry... confidence is a good thing.

Sorry I missed the firting. I read your reply this morning when I was really tired. I didn't sleep much last night. Unfortunately it wasn't the good type of sleep deprivation where I didn't sleep much because I caught on to someone elses flirting.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Sorry I missed the firting. I read your reply this morning when I was really tired. I didn't sleep much last night. Unfortunately it wasn't the good type of sleep deprivation where I didn't sleep much because I caught on to someone elses flirting.

Quite alright. Now wake up bright eyes! :drinker:
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Quite alright. Now wake up bright eyes! :drinker:

I'm at work for another hour and 45 minutes. There's no need to wake up just yet.
  • jenbit
    Options
    Since this is where we kept talking about it <<<<<<<<<< as promised Boobies
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Ohhhh......is it Friday already???
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Amazingly... it works every time. :laugh:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Eh, it's Friday and I've shown more during a night out. If it brings peace to the board for a day, so be it... :wink:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    <---- there you go. I just need to remember not to post anything to my profile until I take it down. Too many RL people on there.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    Eh, it's Friday and I've shown more during a night out. If it brings peace to the board for a day, so be it... :wink:

I spend a night out with you :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • nhsoprano
    nhsoprano Posts: 129
    Options
    Fridays are like Christmas around here! One of these days I'll get daring enough to show mine :wink:
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    Fridays are like Christmas around here! One of these days I'll get daring enough to show mine :wink:

They say that the key to weight loss is to stop procrastinating. Today's a good day to start! :wink:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Run, Ruth, your breasts look fabulous!!

I'm about to join in.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yay for boobs!
  • jenbit
    Options

Really this is one of more well behaved going out shirts lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm in too
  • nhsoprano
    nhsoprano Posts: 129
    Options

They say that the key to weight loss is to stop procrastinating. Today's a good day to start! :wink:

Haha, you may be right about that. How about if Zachatta shows his face, I show my boobs? (Or am I the only one who thinks it's strange that everyone argues with the man's -- albeit quite sexy -- back?)