Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Dio - for the record I am highly intimidated and slightly frightened by your ridiculously defined muscles. I never want to stand beside you in a mirror. Like ever. :wink:

It doesn't intimidate me. It makes me want to do horrible nasty things though :devil:
    Ho-ly ****..... Nice... ummm.... profile pic Dio....

There's more in his profile. You should friend request him like I did for a more relaxed viewing pleasure.

LMAO.... I guess I need to bring my creep level up a notch huh?

Join the dark side. We have nekkie time stormtrooper.gif

We creep and are proud of it :smokin:

Someone please remind me that I need a new boobie pic before friday since the mods (not in sp) got my last one :grumble:

Hahahaha....on my way to the dark side. ;)

Oh, and I'll remind you if you remind me. Hmmmm...

Add me to the reminder email please. I'm feeling frisky and powerful dominatrix.gif
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Too muscular...I generally prefer a man with some fat on his bones!! I could never get cuddly with a muscular guy.

You should work on getting a man period.

BURRRRURRURURURURRURURURRN

You stepped into the wrong thread sister!

EDIT: This may be the catalyst we needed for a real flame session. Bring it on ladies!

Not everyone is as good at attracting men as you are. What's your secret, besides you probably shut up for them so they are grateful enough to do a reach-around?

Ball gag...

Or he just takes 2+ at a time so one is always putting a dick in his mouth to shut up him.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I bet the boys will be happy on friday lol DB and Poncho can just have that boobie chant go nuts in their heads
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Dio - for the record I am highly intimidated and slightly frightened by your ridiculously defined muscles. I never want to stand beside you in a mirror. Like ever. :wink:

It doesn't intimidate me. It makes me want to do horrible nasty things though :devil:

There's more in his profile. You should friend request him like I did for a more relaxed viewing pleasure.

Someone please remind me that I need a new boobie pic before friday since the mods (not in sp) got my last one :grumble:

Umm, due to some new rules we are enforcing, Poncho, Annapixie, and I will need to see them, preferably via PM, before approving for usage in Single Peeps! This applies to all women and men in Single Peeps. Actually, to save time, men pics only need to go to Annapixie while women pics go to Poncho and I since it's a well known fact that on MFP, there's 1 man for every 100 women. It would be too much workload for Annapixie to handle both sexes. :tongue:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to d a public service and send PMs to dozens of women reminding them to show their boobs. In most venues, that would get me slapped.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

This thread is all about being mean to each other, not about advice and support. She entered the fray and made herself fair game as did we all.

So I'm going to go with C)None of the above. Nice try though (not really, since you clearly weren't able to tell the difference on your own like anyone with basic deductive reasoning skills could have done). sarcasticclap.gif

All I heard was "I am jelly as ****".

That's concerning. You should get your eyes checked.

It's kind of cute how badly you want me to like you though!

You are so mad.

Now you're just being boring and unoriginal. And by "now" I mean "every time you post"

It's okay, I don't expect you to be clever. Are you naked yet?

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

I thought you didn't like me, why exactly do you want me to be naked then?

She's already answered that..... hate sex. Even your worst enemies could agree you've got a sexy body. ;)

Too muscular...I generally prefer a man with some fat on his bones!! I could never get cuddly with a muscular guy.

You should work on getting a man period.

BURRRRURRURURURURRURURURRN

You stepped into the wrong thread sister!

EDIT: This may be the catalyst we needed for a real flame session. Bring it on ladies!

Ooh burn.

Just saying my honest opinion. Your body type is not attractive to me, and I'm sure I'm too fat for you in return (before you say something about my weight, I'll say it first). I would rather cuddle up with a guy with some nice fat on him than a hard surface.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I bet the boys will be happy on friday lol DB and Poncho can just have that boobie chant go nuts in their heads

Does this mean you found a picture??
  • jenbit
    Options

Umm, due to some new rules we are enforcing, Poncho, Annapixie, and I will need to see them, preferably via PM, before approving for usage in Single Peeps! This applies to all women and men in Single Peeps. Actually, to save time, men pics only need to go to Annapixie while women pics go to Poncho and I since it's a well known fact that on MFP, there's 1 man for every 100 women. It would be too much workload for Annapixie to handle both sexes. :tongue:

lol I knew there had to be some advantage to being a mod lol
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I think I'm going to d a public service and send PMs to dozens of women reminding them to show their boobs. In most venues, that would get me slapped.

I'd appreciate that. I guess I can add you to the preview list for approval with Poncho and Cesar.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Im lolin hard in this thread.

Touche Kit ;) Well done!
  • jenbit
    Options

I'm gonna take a new one tomorrow lol....
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Good idea, make sure you send reminders every 15 minutes don't want them forgetting.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

I'd appreciate that. I guess I can add you to the preview list for approval with Poncho and Cesar.

Please do.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

I'm gonna take a new one tomorrow lol....

A fresh boobie friday pic.... are you taking suggestions??
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Damn I am done with work. I will be back in a hour when this is probably over and have already rolled as the fastest post to 500.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Touche Kit ;) Well done!

Okay, but this doesn't mean I'm going to add you to the boobie preview mailing list! :laugh:
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Good idea, make sure you send reminders every 15 minutes don't want them forgetting.

It would help if you close your account and stay off the forums. The only way they don't get the message is if they are creeping on your page drooling at all your pics.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Touche Kit ;) Well done!

Okay, but this doesn't mean I'm going to add you to the boobie preview mailing list! :laugh:

So I have to go back to shutting up and getting naked then? Sigh fine.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Such a gentleman.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Touche Kit ;) Well done!

So I have to go back to shutting up and getting naked then? Sigh fine.

Good boy. Have a cookie. :laugh: