Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Options

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    As for boobies.. fairly certain that a photo of anything more low cut is going to get me kicked right off here..

And I wouldn't want to offend delicate sensibilities!

Do you need my email address?
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I'll bite...

Zach is a douche because he offends my more sensitive and thus clearly superior sense of morals. He hurts my feelings when he says what he means without smothering it with a liberal coat of, what's the word...oh yeah, smoke up my *kitten*.

When I post to forums I only want nice, non-meanie comments. CAN'T ZACH JUST BE NICE!?!?!?

No...sigh. I'll wait for a response then I'll post more relevant comments.

Totally agree, guy is an asshat.

Wait hold on im doin it wrong.

Nope. You did it just right, baby! Maybe a little to the right...yep, right there! YES!

That is rude, personally I think it is repulsive when people talk about sex in an open forum. My moral code says that should be private. Stop being insensitive.

Alright, I'll cater to your sensitivity....right after you pick up that pair of balls you dropped over there

hahahahahahahahah
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what's happening but boobs therefore yes.

I'm selling tickets to our threesome. You get 25%

You're talking an awful lot. Where's the video? It's time to deliver the goods. No one likes a tease.

We're still just selling tickets, geez hold your horses.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

We get it. You think he's hot and you want his approval so you stroke his d*ck. Sorry, I meant ego. Weird typo.

Congrats for getting it. Although you're a bit off the mark. I don't think he's hot... I know he's hot. Gosh... that was just a stupid mistake. But for the record, I don't seek his approval. You don't need to seek what you already have.

Yeah, yeah, sure you think you're great, whatever. Somehow I'm not surprised you're not very good at banter considering the company you covet. yawn2.gif

You are so jelly, its funny as ****.

Aww sweetheart, don't you wish :heart:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Hmmm let's negotiate on that...

how about I get 110%?

Well if you start helping sell tickets and DVD's I can up it to 1/3
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

You're talking an awful lot. Where's the video? It's time to deliver the goods. No one likes a tease.

We're still just selling tickets, geez hold your horses.

I'm gonna. I'm gonna. whatever.
  • zachatta
    Options

We get it. You think he's hot and you want his approval so you stroke his d*ck. Sorry, I meant ego. Weird typo.

Congrats for getting it. Although you're a bit off the mark. I don't think he's hot... I know he's hot. Gosh... that was just a stupid mistake. But for the record, I don't seek his approval. You don't need to seek what you already have.

Yeah, yeah, sure you think you're great, whatever. Somehow I'm not surprised you're not very good at banter considering the company you covet. yawn2.gif

lol, nope. Keep deluding yourself though :)
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    As for boobies.. fairly certain that a photo of anything more low cut is going to get me kicked right off here..

And I wouldn't want to offend delicate sensibilities!

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HERE YOU... THE BOOBIES CHANT IS GETTING WAY TOO LOUD!!

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES.....
  • zachatta
    Options

To note though, I find it super ironic that in the last thread you told ME that no one would take me seriously because I was so mean.

However a new girl posts in this thread, and you immediately act like a *****? Hypocrisy much, or maybe just mad jelly.

:)
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

To note though, I find it super ironic that in the last thread you told ME that no one would take me seriously because I was so mean.

However a new girl posts in this thread, and you immediately act like a *****? Hypocrisy much, or maybe just mad jelly.

You're only mean to the ones you secretly want to nail. Kits wants to nail you and the new girl and you obviously want to nail Christine.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options

You're only mean to the ones you secretly want to nail. Kits wants to nail you and the new girl and you obviously want to nail Christine.

Am I this "new girl?"

Sorry...got distracted looking for a hammer
  • zachatta
    Options

Am I this "new girl?"

Nope, you have been here for a bit! "SmexAppeal" posted as was basically told "Quit riding Zach's ****".

Coming from the person who PREACHED that I should use more tact! lololoollolololoollolool
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

This thread is all about being mean to each other, not about advice and support. She entered the fray and made herself fair game as did we all.

So I'm going to go with C)None of the above. Nice try though (not really, since you clearly weren't able to tell the difference on your own like anyone with basic deductive reasoning skills could have done). sarcasticclap.gif
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Am I this "new girl?"

I was referring to SmexAppeal. You talked to me about up close and personal while going commando. I'm not sharing.
  • zachatta
    Options

This thread is all about being mean to each other, not about advice and support. She entered the fray and made herself fair game as did we all.

So I'm going to go with C)None of the above. Nice try though (not really, since you clearly weren't able to tell the difference on your own like anyone with basic deductive reasoning skills could have done). sarcasticclap.gif

All I heard was "I am jelly as ****".
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Zach and I would have fabulous hate sex.

He's just not allowed to talk because it would kill my boner.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    All talk, no nudity.... WTF Peeps....

My internet is popping in and out with this stupid storm and we all know that you can't get to the forums from the app.... so get to it. Ponch...you got camera 1, I've got camera 2. Now let's go people...
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    [/quote]

Am I this "new girl?"
    [/quote]

I was referring to SmexAppeal. You talked to me about up close and personal while going commando. I'm not sharing.
    [/quote]

You actually slammed Zach for arguing while a girl was commando and 90 miles away. I tried to reply but the thread was shut down :mad:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

That's concerning. You should get your eyes checked.

It's kind of cute how badly you want me to like you though!
  • zachatta
    Options

That's concerning. You should get your eyes checked.

It's kind of cute how badly you want me to like you though!

You are so mad.