Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Yup.. best Single Peeps thread ever.
    So glad I'm not a mod..but I doubt this one gets going anyway.

Can we just go back to talking about sex now, please?
    THAT'S what single people should be discussing. :wink:

The fact that you are implying this thread is not up to your subjective standards, TO ME, is insulting.

*insert long winded speech on morality*

I feel morally obligated to tell you that your speech was too long and would have been much better received if you were wearing less clothing. If you feel objectified and aghast at my sexual innuendo and/or blatant request for nudity, then my work here is done.

Why do you feel the need to impose some arbitrary standard where we must be completely naked in order to compare morality codes?

Some people's standards are ridiculous around here!

Because it's only worth "hearing" you if you are naked.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    I read the first page of each thread and just couldn't continue. I'm one of those morally sound betches, FWB - tried it and failed because I became emotionally attached. BUT... I would totally love to be able to do it by throwing said moral compass off a cliff. It unfortunately doesn't work that way. But I am not getting all butthurt by his comments. Who cares, we all get opinions.
    Anyways, I kinda love this guy. He's slightly awesome :happy:

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

I'm soooooo offended right now. Are you implying we need to get a room, get naked and .... look at each other's moral compasses?

We get it. You think he's hot and you want his approval so you stroke his d*ck. Sorry, I meant ego. Weird typo.

Kits.... GET IN THE ROOM, camera is rolling

Sorry, I have standards. Also I have an appointment with Dio and Yoovie. :laugh: :wink:

You're dead to me.... but I'm willing to film that too
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I feel morally obligated to tell you that your speech was too long and would have been much better received if you were wearing less clothing. If you feel objectified and aghast at my sexual innuendo and/or blatant request for nudity, then my work here is done.

Your pic is showing too much face and not enough cleavage so you are a hypocrite.

Better? I fixed it for you.
    [/quote]

More skin hypocrite!
  • poncho33

Your pic is showing too much face and not enough cleavage so you are a hypocrite.

[/quote]

Remember that one cleavage pic you put up.... I do
  • TheKitsune6
    I read the first page of each thread and just couldn't continue. I'm one of those morally sound betches, FWB - tried it and failed because I became emotionally attached. BUT... I would totally love to be able to do it by throwing said moral compass off a cliff. It unfortunately doesn't work that way. But I am not getting all butthurt by his comments. Who cares, we all get opinions.

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

I'm soooooo offended right now. Are you implying we need to get a room, get naked and .... look at each other's moral compasses?

We get it. You think he's hot and you want his approval so you stroke his d*ck. Sorry, I meant ego. Weird typo.

Sorry, I have standards. Also I have an appointment with Dio and Yoovie. :laugh: :wink:

We're selling tickets. Nosebleed is $25. If you want front row it's going to be much more. We call it the "splash zone"
  • poncho33

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

We're selling tickets. Nosebleed is $25. If you want front row it's going to be much more. We call it the "splash zone"

I'll bring my slicker
  • TheKitsune6

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

This was not very tactful Kit. I thought we vowed to be nice on these forums?

QUICK SOMEONE DEMONIZE KIT I will go first.

*types out some illogical character judgement*

blah blah blah you aren't naked enough yet for me to care. If you insist on covering up so much the least you could do is get me some shots.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member

Damnit, Dani is distracting me.....

4218fac3d223544def29c25310b5e758.gif
  • poncho33

More skin hypocrite!
    [/quote]

I feel like if this was in person I'd start a boobies chant.... boobies boobies boobies boobies!!!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member

More skin hypocrite!

I feel like if this was in person I'd start a boobies chant.... boobies boobies boobies boobies!!!

^^ More skin indeed ladies, this includes the lurkers. This thread has potential!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member

More skin hypocrite!

[/quote]

I'm not sure what's happening but boobs therefore yes.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

Congrats for getting it. Although you're a bit off the mark. I don't think he's hot... I know he's hot. Gosh... that was just a stupid mistake. But for the record, I don't seek his approval. You don't need to seek what you already have.
  • TheKitsune6

I'm selling tickets to our threesome. You get 25%
  • dbrightwell1270
    Did you guys start chanting, "Boobies! Boobies! Boobies!?" because I'm hearing it in my head.
  • TheKitsune6

Congrats for getting it. Although you're a bit off the mark. I don't think he's hot... I know he's hot. Gosh... that was just a stupid mistake. But for the record, I don't seek his approval. You don't need to seek what you already have.

Yeah, yeah, sure you think you're great, whatever. Somehow I'm not surprised you're not very good at banter considering the company you covet. yawn2.gif
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    I'll bite...

Zach is a douche because he offends my more sensitive and thus clearly superior sense of morals. He hurts my feelings when he says what he means without smothering it with a liberal coat of, what's the word...oh yeah, smoke up my *kitten*.

When I post to forums I only want nice, non-meanie comments. CAN'T ZACH JUST BE NICE!?!?!?

No...sigh. I'll wait for a response then I'll post more relevant comments.

Totally agree, guy is an asshat.

Wait hold on im doin it wrong.

Nope. You did it just right, baby! Maybe a little to the right...yep, right there! YES!

That is rude, personally I think it is repulsive when people talk about sex in an open forum. My moral code says that should be private. Stop being insensitive.

Alright, I'll cater to your sensitivity....right after you pick up that pair of balls you dropped over there
  • dbrightwell1270

You're talking an awful lot. Where's the video? It's time to deliver the goods. No one likes a tease.
  • As for boobies.. fairly certain that a photo of anything more low cut is going to get me kicked right off here..

And I wouldn't want to offend delicate sensibilities!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member

Yeah, yeah, sure you think you're great, whatever. Somehow I'm not surprised you're not very good at banter considering the company you covet. yawn2.gif

You are so jelly, its funny as ****.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member

Hmmm let's negotiate on that...

how about I get 110%?