Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Replies

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    I read the first page of each thread and just couldn't continue. I'm one of those morally sound betches, FWB - tried it and failed because I became emotionally attached. BUT... I would totally love to be able to do it by throwing said moral compass off a cliff. It unfortunately doesn't work that way. But I am not getting all butthurt by his comments. Who cares, we all get opinions.
    Anyways, I kinda love this guy. He's slightly awesome :happy:

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two
  • Yup.. best Single Peeps thread ever.
    So glad I'm not a mod..but I doubt this one gets going anyway.

Can we just go back to talking about sex now, please?
    THAT'S what single people should be discussing. :wink:

The fact that you are implying this thread is not up to your subjective standards, TO ME, is insulting.

*insert long winded speech on morality*

Shut up and be naked.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!

Remember, silence is golden and duct tape is silver.

Can i take this joke as a slight jab to the banking system?

No. You can take it as a "why are you still talking?"

This is precious. My moral standards are loving this thread!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    I read the first page of each thread and just couldn't continue. I'm one of those morally sound betches, FWB - tried it and failed because I became emotionally attached. BUT... I would totally love to be able to do it by throwing said moral compass off a cliff. It unfortunately doesn't work that way. But I am not getting all butthurt by his comments. Who cares, we all get opinions.

High ****ing five girl!

Now I am offended... There will be no ****ing in here...
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

I'm soooooo offended right now. Are you implying we need to get a room, get naked and .... look at each other's moral compasses?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    I kept my happy *kitten* out of the arguements cause no one would have liked my opinion. I have yet to understand why everyone gets so upset about what people say on here
  • poncho33

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

I'm soooooo offended right now. Are you implying we need to get a room, get naked and .... look at each other's moral compasses?

Yes I am... while I film it.
  • Yup.. best Single Peeps thread ever.

The fact that you are implying this thread is not up to your subjective standards, TO ME, is insulting.

I feel morally obligated to tell you that your speech was too long and would have been much better received if you were wearing less clothing. If you feel objectified and aghast at my sexual innuendo and/or blatant request for nudity, then my work here is done.
  • jenbit

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

is that what we are calling it now days
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

Totally agree, bull**** morality standards. Since when are people who are about to compare and contrast hot sweaty morality codes forced to use a room?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

We get it. You think he's hot and you want his approval so you stroke his d*ck. Sorry, I meant ego. Weird typo.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Yup.. best Single Peeps thread ever.

I feel morally obligated to tell you that your speech was too long and would have been much better received if you were wearing less clothing. If you feel objectified and aghast at my sexual innuendo and/or blatant request for nudity, then my work here is done.

Your pic is showing too much face and not enough cleavage so you are a hypocrite.
  • poncho33

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

We get it. You think he's hot and you want his approval so you stroke his d*ck. Sorry, I meant ego. Weird typo.

Kits.... GET IN THE ROOM, camera is rolling
  • [We get it. You think he's hot and you want his approval so you stroke his d*ck. Sorry, I meant ego. Weird typo.

Now THIS is the best thing you've ever written Kits!
  • TheKitsune6

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

Sorry, I have standards. Also I have an appointment with Dio and Yoovie. :laugh: :wink:
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Maybe I entered the fight a day late and a dollar short but why do we have to get so butthurt around here?

We are men and women, we are going to have differing opinions....and we are going to be passionate about things that are important to us! But why are we taking things personally? This is the flippin internet!

Not everybody has to like what is said....if you don't like where it's going back away from the drama...

Dont' go calling people douches and the b-words...why is it necessary to do so? If you know they are that, ok believe it but ....exit the conversation...why is it so hard to exit a conversation on the internet?

I don't want everybody to group hug but dayum....I'm not THAT old fashioned!
  • jenbit

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

Sorry, I have standards. Also I have an appointment with Dio and Yoovie. :laugh: :wink:

Which is why she has standards right now lol...:wink:
  • zachatta
    Yup.. best Single Peeps thread ever.

Why do you feel the need to impose some arbitrary standard where we must be completely naked in order to compare morality codes?

Some people's standards are ridiculous around here!
  • TheKitsune6
    [We get it. You think he's hot and you want his approval so you stroke his d*ck. Sorry, I meant ego. Weird typo.

Now THIS is the best thing you've ever written Kits!

bow.gif
  • I feel morally obligated to tell you that your speech was too long and would have been much better received if you were wearing less clothing. If you feel objectified and aghast at my sexual innuendo and/or blatant request for nudity, then my work here is done.
    Your pic is showing too much face and not enough cleavage so you are a hypocrite.

Better? I fixed it for you.
  • zachatta

High ****ing five girl!

Get a room you two

This was not very tactful Kit. I thought we vowed to be nice on these forums?

QUICK SOMEONE DEMONIZE KIT I will go first.

*types out some illogical character judgement*