Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Options

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    All talk, no nudity.... WTF Peeps....

My internet is popping in and out with this stupid storm and we all know that you can't get to the forums from the app.... so get to it. Ponch...you got camera 1, I've got camera 2. Now let's go people...

It's too bad it's only the internet that's popping in and out.
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Sigh.. are boobs really going to be the only way to bring peace here?

I suppose as a humanitarian and general do-gooder, I'll have to get more naked.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

My internet is popping in and out with this stupid storm and we all know that you can't get to the forums from the app.... so get to it. Ponch...you got camera 1, I've got camera 2. Now let's go people...

^This.
    Pics are worth a bazillion words.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    [/quote]

Nope, you have been here for a bit! "SmexAppeal" posted as was basically told "Quit riding Zach's ****".

Coming from the person who PREACHED that I should use more tact! lololoollolololoollolool
    [/quote]

Who needs tact when riding Zach's **** I think that might be the last thing on my mind.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Am I this "new girl?"
    [/quote]

I was referring to SmexAppeal. You talked to me about up close and personal while going commando. I'm not sharing.
    [/quote]

You actually slammed Zach for arguing while a girl was commando and 90 miles away. I tried to reply but the thread was shut down :mad:
    [/quote]

Reply now
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Umm. You're less naked than you were the last time ou posted.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

This thread is all about being mean to each other, not about advice and support. She entered the fray and made herself fair game as did we all.

So I'm going to go with C)None of the above. Nice try though (not really, since you clearly weren't able to tell the difference on your own like anyone with basic deductive reasoning skills could have done). sarcasticclap.gif

All I heard was "I am jelly as ****".

That's concerning. You should get your eyes checked.

It's kind of cute how badly you want me to like you though!

You are so mad.

Now you're just being boring and unoriginal. And by "now" I mean "every time you post"

It's okay, I don't expect you to be clever. Are you naked yet?
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

That's why they are fun bags...
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options

Am I this "new girl?"

I was referring to SmexAppeal. You talked to me about up close and personal while going commando. I'm not sharing.
    [/quote]

You actually slammed Zach for arguing while a girl was commando and 90 miles away. I tried to reply but the thread was shut down :mad:
    [/quote]

Reply now
    [/quote]

Demanding, are we? I just said, with the utmost tact, that the distance of 90 miles can be traveled in heavy traffic in less than two hours if motivated.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

^This.
    Pics are worth a bazillion words.

Ho-ly Shit..... Nice... ummm.... profile pic Dio....
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Learn how to quote correctly people. This topic is confusing enough with like 8 different convos. Oh and boobs. ( . ) ( . )
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    Learn how to quote correctly people. This topic is confusing enough with like 8 different convos. Oh and boobs. ( . ) ( . )

Sorry, is this better?

Edited to sign...

Sincerely,

people :flowerforyou:
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Dio - for the record I am highly intimidated and slightly frightened by your ridiculously defined muscles. I never want to stand beside you in a mirror. Like ever. :wink:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

This thread is all about being mean to each other, not about advice and support. She entered the fray and made herself fair game as did we all.

So I'm going to go with C)None of the above. Nice try though (not really, since you clearly weren't able to tell the difference on your own like anyone with basic deductive reasoning skills could have done). sarcasticclap.gif

You are so mad.

Now you're just being boring and unoriginal. And by "now" I mean "every time you post"

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

I thought you didn't like me, why exactly do you want me to be naked then?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Dio - for the record I am highly intimidated and slightly frightened by your ridiculously defined muscles. I never want to stand beside you in a mirror. Like ever. :wink:

It doesn't intimidate me. It makes me want to do horrible nasty things though :devil:
    Ho-ly ****..... Nice... ummm.... profile pic Dio....

There's more in his profile. You should friend request him like I did for a more relaxed viewing pleasure.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

You are so mad.

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

She's already answered that..... hate sex. Even your worst enemies could agree you've got a sexy body. ;)
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

Rolling!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

But you want me to stand behind you right? :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

You are so mad.

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

Because Kit wants everyone naked it doesn't matter who you are. Man, Girl, Elf, it doesn't matter.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

It doesn't intimidate me. It makes me want to do horrible nasty things though :devil:
    Ho-ly ****..... Nice... ummm.... profile pic Dio....

There's more in his profile. You should friend request him like I did for a more relaxed viewing pleasure.

LMAO.... I guess I need to bring my creep level up a notch huh?